*** Week 14 Start/Sit ***

4,846 Views | 151 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Goose06
gigem1223
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Enviroag02 said:

I benched Jordan Howard because he's been crappy and they lost their best O lineman in Kyle Long. Of course he goes off. I also benched Funchess against Minnesota's Rhodes and of course he scores. Good thing my team is deep and I'm still likely to win.

I feel ya. I benched Howard for Morris. Luckily it looks like I'll still win easily.
ApachePilot
AG
Well mccowan is out. Guy got me -3 points and then knocked out. Sad way to end my fantasy season.
Enviroag02
AG
Man I also benched Baldwin...he just scored too!
gigem1223
ApachePilot said:

Well mccowan is out. Guy got me -3 points and then knocked out. Sad way to end my fantasy season.

Karma for all the **** you talked about Dak this year.
ApachePilot
AG
Lol I had Dak and benched his butt this week. He cost me multiple games in a row. Then his sorry ass plays well. Which solidifies to me Dak is a punk!
ApachePilot
AG
Due to my benching Dak for McCown I find myself asking for everyone's help. Please pray for the Steeler D to score 30 or more points. If you got time pray Tom Brady misses his flight.
gigem1223
ApachePilot said:

Due to my benching Dak for McCown I find myself asking for everyone's help. Please pray for the Steeler D to score 30 or more points. If you got time pray Tom Brady misses his flight.

Anyone who benches Dak for McCown deserves to lose. ESPECIALLY considering the matchups. Wtf were you thinking?
ApachePilot
AG
I was thinking how Dak literally cost me 4 games with his crap playing.

Also Denver D was playing awful. Andy Dalton burned them!
Smokedraw01
mike_ags_fan12 said:

RedAgs01 said:

Alex Smith vs. Oakland
Matt Stafford @ Tampa

I also really need help at WR/T, .5 ppr.--I need one of the following
Zay Jones vs. Indy(worst pass defense)
Jermaine Kearse @ Denver(really good pass defense)
Hunter Henry vs. Washington
Any flyer you can recommend for the week.

I won 4 of my last 5 and snuck into the playoffs while being the second highest scorer in that time period. I've been plugging and playing my WR/T3 after Robert Woods got hurt.

I appreciate the info and this isn't a "You're dumb!" response. It's all a crap shoot.

I started Stafford and Hunter Henry. It worked out better for me in the long run.
W
AG
the Steelers offense came through tonight in a big way.

monster games for Big Ben, Le'Veon, Antonio, and Boswell
Enviroag02
AG
The Big Ben to AB connection is ridiculous right now.
Enviroag02
AG
What's Tucker's range?
Goose06
AG
W said:

the Steelers offense came through tonight in a big way.

monster games for Big Ben, Le'Veon, Antonio, and Boswell

I had Bell vs Big Ben and Alex Collins. Never would have thought getting 40 from Bell would have resulted in a bad Sunday night. Gonna be a tight one for me tomorrow night. I need Landry + New England defense to to score 19 (ppr league).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.