Ryan Shazier

3,430 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by benMath08
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I can agree about the taunting. Dude had it coming though.
Ag_07
AG
Afternoon update doesn't sound too optimistic

Bunk Moreland
Yeah not good.
Bunk Moreland

still no update. Not good at all.
Aries
Ugh. Doesn't sound good at all.
Ag_07
AG
Damn. Basically nothing new.

Gotta think this is the league playing a bit of CYA or else you'd think his docs would have some kind of presser and actually give a real update.

Tough situation all around
Macarthur
Had to have surgery. Doesn't sound good.
Goose06
AG
Ag_07 said:

Damn. Basically nothing new.

Gotta think this is the league playing a bit of CYA or else you'd think his docs would have some kind of presser and actually give a real update.

Tough situation all around

Why would you expect doctors to put out a press release? Generally speaking, it's none of the public's business.
Blahhead
Ryan has a history of lowering his helmet (spearing) at the last minute to take out other players. While you never want to see anyone get hurt, at least it was the guy trying to deliver the dirty hit who was hurt.

Ag_07
AG
Goose06 said:

Why would you expect doctors to put out a press release? Generally speaking, it's none of the public's business.

I know it's none of our business but typically with high profile injuries whether it be football, car crash, shooting, etc there is usually some kind of briefing where the doctors release a statement on the condition, progress, and prognosis of the patient. Sometimes there's is even a press conference with the team of doctors.

I would think given that this happened on prime time tv and the level of run it's gotten that the team or NFL or someone with the family would release a statement or have some kind of media availability.

I'm not saying we're owed anything like that but I'm just surprised it hasn't happened yet.
benMath08
AG
That and they're obviously going to update his teammates on his condition, so you want to get an official release out with correct info before someone accidentally leaks something that's not 100% accurate.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.