MNF Conundrum

742 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag_07
Enviroag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
With Antonio Brown's toe injury and his uncertainty I moved him to the flex so that I could start Mixon in his place if he turns out to be inactive. I'm up by 1 point and my opponent has AJ Green while I have either Brown/Mixon AND Pittsburgs defense.

My problem is if Brown is active but not 100%. Should I roll with Mixon anyway for the guaranteed 12-20 touches?
Matsui
AG
can you wait to confirm your roster once the A Brown status is released 1 hour prior to kickoff?
Enviroag02
AG
absolutely, but my worst case scenario is AB is active but ends up being a decoy or much less than 100%. Mixon has the much lower ceiling but due to the AB injury I'm thinking maybe he has the higher floor now.
Enviroag02
AG
Welp it's my worst case scenario. AB is active but didn't look great in warmup. I'm tempted to go with Mixon but will kick myself if AB goes off.
ac04
think i'd probably go with mixon. that warm up was ugly. good luck
Matsui
AG
So what happened ?
Ag_07
AG
Looks like you got lucky

Mixon goes down early with a concussion and AB managed a TD to salvage a somewhat lackluster night by AB standards.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.