Eli Has a Broken Heart

1,038 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag Natural
Ag Natural
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote from Archie. Eli might retire because getting benched has broken his heart.

Give me a freaking break. Why do some guys feel that they shouldn't be treated like every other football player who ever played? I realize Eli probably has never had to compete for a spot in his life. It's amazing he's actually been successful.
MelvinUdall
Ag Natural said:

Quote from Archie. Eli might retire because getting benched has broken his heart.

Give me a freaking break. Why do some guys feel that they shouldn't be treated like every other football player who ever played? I realize Eli probably has never had to compete for a spot in his life. It's amazing he's actually been successful.

He'll be the starting QB in Jacksonville next year.
752bro4
AG
This may be difficult to read - but Blake Bortles isn't having a shllty year.
MelvinUdall
752bro4 said:

Didn't suggest he was, but if I am a Jaguars fan, i would prefer Eli over Bortles given how that team is constructed.
LeonardSkinner
nhayden said:

752bro4 said:

Didn't suggest he was, but if I am a Jaguars fan, i would prefer Eli over Bortles given how that team is constructed.

Eh. I think most of my Jaguar brethren would prefer to go after Cousins. If they can't get him or a similar player, then maybe you go for Eli as a one or two year stopgap and draft a qb early.
MelvinUdall
aggie kid said:

nhayden said:

752bro4 said:

Eh. I think most of my Jaguar brethren would prefer to go after Cousins. If they can't get him or a similar player, then maybe you go for Eli as a one or two year stopgap and draft a qb early.

That's fair. Yes in a perfect world you get a younger QB to com in, like a Cousins, rather than Eli. I would prefer Eli over over Bortles was my point.
misterguinness
AG
OP is a terrible troll with this sort of intentional obtuseness
Ag Natural
AG
misterguinness said:

How am I a troll? I think it is chicken sheet that some players think they are immune to actually earning their spot. You didn't see Romo saying he had a "broken heart" last year. Eli has sucked for a few years now.
MelvinUdall
Ag Natural said:

misterguinness said:

How am I a troll? I think it is chicken sheet that some players think they are immune to actually earning their spot. You didn't see Romo saying he had a "broken heart" last year. Eli has sucked for a few years now.

No Romo just had a broken back.
misterguinness
AG
Given their offensive line and WR injuries, he has not sucked.
Post removed:
by user
BMX Bandit
Ag Natural said:

misterguinness said:

The Romo comparison would make sense if Romo had not been injured, and the Cowboys started Kellen Moore in his place.

Ag Natural
AG
And the fact that Romo was a better player than Eli when he was replaced.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.