***Cowboys vs Redskins***

2,956 Views | 121 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PooDoo
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't care how bad the season is going, it ALWAYS feels good to beat the Skins, GMen, and Iggles.
gigem1223
Solid win. Still worried about Dak. I don't understand what has happened to him. He's missing wide open receivers and has developed poor pocket presence. Maybe he doesn't trust his OL anymore...idk. But he could have had a monster game tonight. Hoping he snaps out of this funk. If he doesn't, they dont stand a chance on winning out.
94chem
Gotta get the ball to Dez downfield early in the game on 1st down. Too much Mazzone on 1st down early in the game.
Grapesoda2525
Win the giants game and it might be a slight possibility they could dig out of this hole and snag a wild card.

I hope the 10 day lay off will help guys like Sean Lee and Tyron smith.
94chem
9-6 going into Philly with home field wrapped up would be the ideal scenario. We don't have tiebreakers with GB or Atlanta, anything other than 4-0 probably won't get it done. Also tough to see Atlanta or Carolina getting to 6 or 7 losses. This may be one of those years where 10-6 isn't enough. Cassell missed out at 11-5 the year Brady went down.
PatAg
AG
gigem1223 said:

Solid win. Still worried about Dak. I don't understand what has happened to him. He's missing wide open receivers and has developed poor pocket presence. Maybe he doesn't trust his OL anymore...idk. But he could have had a monster game tonight. Hoping he snaps out of this funk. If he doesn't, they dont stand a chance on winning out.
he did destroy his hand during the game
PatAg
AG
94chem said:

9-6 going into Philly with home field wrapped up would be the ideal scenario. We don't have tiebreakers with GB or Atlanta, anything other than 4-0 probably won't get it done. Also tough to see Atlanta or Carolina getting to 6 or 7 losses. This may be one of those years where 10-6 isn't enough. Cassell missed out at 11-5 the year Brady went down.
home field?
Grapesoda2525
Home field advantage wrapped up until the super bowl.

In other words, most people think philly will have nothing to play for, sit all of their good / important players to avoid injury during their last game of the year which is against us.

PatAg
AG
Ah, it read like he thought we could get home field in the first round or something
gigem1223
PatAg said:

gigem1223 said:

He was playing like crap before that
gigem1223
Win out and you're in. I could very easily see Seattle losing 2-3 more.

Philly
@ Jax
LA Rams
@ Dallas
Arz

Grapesoda2525
Initially, I thought so too, but when I looked at it closer, that's not the case.

I posted on the cowboys season thread what the cowboys need to make the playoffs.

It revolves around more then just winning out and passing Seattle
Rudyjax
AG
Carlo4
AG
gigem1223 said:

Win out and you're in. I could very easily see Seattle losing 2-3 more.

Philly
@ Jax
LA Rams
@ Dallas
Arz

Cowboys have a 0.8% chance of winning out. If they do, they have a 25% chance of making the playoffs.

.25 * .008 = .2% chance of making playoffs. Long shot!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
gigem1223 said:

PatAg said:

gigem1223 said:

He was playing like crap before that
ya, without a doubt he was looking horrible even prior to the injury. i actually thought some of his passes post injury were better.
ApachePilot
AG
Dak is hitting that point in the sophomore campaign where other teams have realized how finally to rattle him. He is unmistakably rattled by pressure. He never got pressured last year so his success was somewhat a product of having the best Oline in football and all day to throw. That's gone and what you have is a mediocre qb that had his internal clock sped up by 4 seconds. He can't process that fast so his mechanics are awful.

This was made worse by the cowboys abandoning the run and asking Dak to become Romo. Dak will never be a pure passer.
On a side note Dak is a tough dude. But he needs to pitch the ball before the defense can T off on his ass. He needs to watch tape on Wilson, Rodgers etc. Dak we know you're tough, don't need to show us by getting blasted on run plays for no reason.

Just my opinion
Ag12thman
AG
ApachePilot said:

Dak is hitting that point in the sophomore campaign where other teams have realized how finally to rattle him. He is unmistakably rattled by pressure. He never got pressured last year so his success was somewhat a product of having the best Oline in football and all day to throw. That's gone and what you have is a mediocre qb that had his internal clock sped up by 4 seconds. He can't process that fast so his mechanics are awful.

This was made worse by the cowboys abandoning the run and asking Dak to become Romo. Dak will never be a pure passer.
On a side note Dak is a tough dude. But he needs to pitch the ball before the defense can T off on his ass. He needs to watch tape on Wilson, Rodgers etc. Dak we know you're tough, don't need to show us by getting blasted on run plays for no reason.

Just my opinion
PooDoo
AG
AggieBax00 said:

Random...but what is the band around Vernon Davis' neck?

Anti concussion device

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.