I hate fantasy football

1,386 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by toucan82
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Started Corey Coleman and Alfred Morris who got a combined 10 points...

On my bench I have Marshawn Lynch with 10 so far, Robby Anderson with 26, Dion Lewis with 11, and Josh Doctson with eight.

That might do me in for the season as I am 6-5 and tied for third
ac04
might need to fire your sit/start advice guy
Saint Pablo
Matthew Berry and my own dumbass
Goldie Wilson
Saint Pablo said:

Matthew Berry
That's definitely your first problem
Saint Pablo
He has normally done well for me in the past, but I may take what he says too heavily into consideration. Do you have any alternative ideas?
ac04
for free? try fantasypros.com rankings
mike_ags_fan12
+1.

Every Thursday and Sunday mornings, I set it to flex options and plug in the first 5 of my players I scroll upon into the lineup. If I have a hunch, I'll make it happen, Like benching Devante Parker for Sammy Watkins today.

It helps as I'm in playoffs in both of my money league s
JABQ04
AG
**** fantasy football
Saint Pablo
I use fantasypros from time to time...I just looked at it and had I used them this week I would have won! Will look into it more in the future
AgEng06
AG
Dan 07 said:

Saint Pablo said:

Matthew Berry
That's definitely your first problem
Just to reiterate... Matthew Berry is garbage. You would be better served most weeks doing the exact opposite of what he recommends.
MooreTrucker
AG
Draftsharks is pretty good.

Also, never don't start Robby Anderson. He's on like a 6-game TD streak right now.
AgEng06
AG
I didn't start him this week, but that's because I have Tyreek, Thielen, and Alshon. Anderson almost outscored all 3 of them combined....

And it's a 5-game TD streak, but 6 total TDs.
MooreTrucker
AG
Oh OK, I couldn't remember if that 5-game included this week.
Saint Pablo
I know smh. I assumed it was a fluke and my luck had run out
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
fantasy football nerd has been awesome for me. $12/season
Mike Elko
AG
Nobody knows ****, especially so-called "experts." Do your own research/due diligence, compare match-ups, and always play your studs. Over the course of a season, the cream will rise to the top (unless injured/suspended).
ac04
weird that the same know-nothing experts keep showing up at the top of the list of weekly rankings accuracy year after year.
Mike Elko
AG
Meh, if you need to rely on others for success in Fantasy Football, by all means, go for it.
ac04
very impressive
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
Not going to argue that there are people that have a knack for it better than others. But you also can't argue that there a lot of people who over the course of the season prove to be right and more know more than most who make a living out of it. Do they have a crystal ball about it? No way. Anything can happen. But don't knock on the guys who use the resources available to them to help make the call on stuff. It's not that we don't do research and have a game plan, but coupled with expert advice and some gut feelings it will help you more than hurt you. Like the OP trusting Matthew Berry and end up hurting him. I've lost decent cash looking at listening to the wrong people, same for listening to my gut. I've also made good moves on my gut and on expert advice.
toucan82
I use texags
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.