**** Week 12 Sit/Start ****

2,943 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by W
misterguinness
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love Thanksgiving week!

Cam @ Jets
Big Ben vs. GB
hurleyag
AG
Big Ben at home, but I think its close.
imnag07
AG
Pick 4, .5 ppr

Corey Davis vs IND
Tate vs. MIN
Thielen vs. DET
Shepard vs. WAS
Hyde vs. SEA
Olsen vs. NYJ
Doyle vs. TEN

Got some conundrums with bad matchups and injuries. Otherwise, I'd play Thielen, Shepard, Doyle, and Hyde.

Thanks
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
misterguinness said:

Love Thanksgiving week!

Cam @ Jets
Big Ben vs. GB
Cam @ Jets
Dak vs. LAChargers
Pvilleaggie
Cam

Abdullah v MIN or
Demarco v IND

McKinnon v DET or
Crowell v Cincy

Ebron v MIN or
Sefarian jenkins/Doyle from waivers
oh no
AG
I think you still have to play Theilen, Shepard, and Hyde... maybe hold Olsen one more week to see how he's used first game back. Stick with Doyle, who could get a ton of targets vs TEN, for one more week. Monitor Shepard's status.. if he's out, plug in Tate.
oh no
AG
Cam at this point... Dak has turned to *****
oh no
AG
ASJ or Doyle from waivers.

...i'm going to get one of them from waivers as well.. can't decide which one yet though..
HouseDivided06
AG
Between those two I would say Doyle. In the same boat. Waiting to see if Reed ever comes back and is useful, but in the meantime Brate has killed me the last couple of weeks. Between Doyle and Kroft. Thoughts?
oh no
AG
Doyle's guaranteed volume, esp vs TEN ... ...I picked up and Doyle for one week earlier in the season when Reed was out and he earned me a whopping negative .4 points... a few weeks later, he scored 18 points for someone else.. I picked up Jared Cook in Reed's absence one week and he scored me a whopping half a point.. then he scores 12.5 against me a few weeks later.. I tried ASJ one week and he got me 2.8 points.. I'm constantly chasing TE's this year thanks to Reed. ...I gambled on Clay last week.. that didn't work out... I dropped Reed altogether a few weeks ago and no one has picked him up.. I think I might just pick up and keep Doyle into the playoffs- he does seem to have recovered and is getting more volume than ASJ.
oh no
AG
anyone planning on dropping Robert Woods? Sounds like he'll be out "at least a few weeks" with his shoulder... I've already been holding onto Hogan with a shoulder injury that was supposed to sideline him for "a few weeks" hoping he'd be back for FF playoffs... wondering if either are worth holding onto at this point ... I see Crowder, Sammy Watkins (in Woods' absence), Marvin Jones II and Davante Adams available... these are all bench and possible flex considerations for me. no ppr.
HouseDivided06
AG
If you are going to make a move, I think you drop Woods for Jones II. I still think Hogan will be back soon and he was one of Brady's favorite red zone targets. Always seemed to produce.
W
AG
I'm seeing that Woods' injury may only be for 2 weeks. Which means he should be back for the fantasy playoffs. Pretty good matchups vs. the depleted Seahawks and Titans in weeks 15 & 16. Would try to hold onto him
mike_ags_fan12
Standard flex:

Jarvis Landry @ NE
Larry Fitz vs JAX
Marshawn Lynch vs DEN
W
AG
mike_ags_fan12 said:

Standard flex:

Jarvis Landry @ NE
Larry Fitz vs JAX
Marshawn Lynch vs DEN
Landry has been a consistent fantasy scorer is his last 7 games. Scored 6 TD's. Only had 1 bad game. Gotta think Miami will be playing catchup with the Pats
W
AG
Pvilleaggie said:

Abdullah v MIN or
Demarco v IND

McKinnon v DET or
Crowell v Cincy

Ebron v MIN or
Sefarian jenkins/Doyle from waivers
it's been frustrating owning DeMarco, but it's a good matchup this week. Chance for a high-scoring game between Indy and Tenn
Drew_Hill
oh no said:

anyone planning on dropping Robert Woods? Sounds like he'll be out "at least a few weeks" with his shoulder... I've already been holding onto Hogan with a shoulder injury that was supposed to sideline him for "a few weeks" hoping he'd be back for FF playoffs... wondering if either are worth holding onto at this point ... I see Crowder, Sammy Watkins (in Woods' absence), Marvin Jones II and Davante Adams available... these are all bench and possible flex considerations for me. no ppr.
Devante Adams and Marvin Jones are both ranked in the Top 10 scoring WR in fantasy so far this year and they are available? Sweet league.
oh no
AG
yep. 10 teams. I dropped Devante when Hundley became the QB. Picked up Jones.... then Jones only got 2.2 points so I dropped him and picked up Woods.. now Woods his hurt so I might take one of them back or just hold onto Woods. I'm shocked no one else is grabbing these guys. I have AJ Green and DHop, plus Hogan on the bench, so they're simply bench strength for me.. but now that Adams has scored twice and leading in targets every week with Hundly at QB, I'm surprised he's still sitting out there.
oh no
AG
anyone think Burkhead blew his chance at FF relevance with the fumble last week?
EliteZags
AG
Need 2 to start with AB:

Demaryius @Oak
Dez vs LAC
D Adams @Pit

Also have had Coleman and Westbrook stashed on bench

Could be a tough call week to week none of them locks with QB/backfield situations
claym711
AG
Tough call between Dez and Demaryius. Dez if its PPR
claym711
AG
Pick 3. 0.50 PPR. Really struggling picking my WRs and FLEX week to week

TY Hilton vs TEN
Golden Tate vs MIN
Alshon Jeffery vs CHI
Jerick McKinnon @ DET or Same Perine vs NYG
Larry Fitz vs JAC
JuJu Smith vs GB
Robby Anderson vs CAR

oh no
AG
I think Perine is your flex. He's the only RB left standing in Washington and should get volume.
W
AG
claym711 said:

Pick 3. 0.50 PPR. Really struggling picking my WRs and FLEX week to week

TY Hilton vs TEN
Golden Tate vs MIN
Alshon Jeffery vs CHI
Jerick McKinnon @ DET or Same Perine vs NYG
Larry Fitz vs JAC
JuJu Smith vs GB
Robby Anderson vs CAR

Jeffrey for sure. Perine due to the guaranteed touches.

and it seems like T.Y. is due for another big game after the bye week.

Fitz would be my 4th choice since it's PPR. He will get targets -- not sure how many actual completions vs. Jax
Gigemags382
AG
Standard scoring. Pick 2.

Ajayi vs. CHI (Sunday)
D Murray @ IND (Sunday)
McKinnon @ DET (Thursday)
Morris vs. LAC (Thursday)
gigem1223
Gigemags382 said:

Standard scoring. Pick 2.

Ajayi vs. CHI (Sunday)
D Murray @ IND (Sunday)
McKinnon @ DET (Thursday)
Morris vs. LAC (Thursday)

McKinnon and Morris (SD can't stop the run and i'd be shocked if Dallas doesn't run the ball 30+ times on a short week)
gigem1223
Jordan Reed vs NYG or Greg Olsen vs NYJ

Also am I crazy in considering starting Kupp over Dez this week?
oh no
AG
I'm not sure Reed is going to play... and Olsen will be rusty and eased in, but I think you have to start him if that's your only choice.
oh no
AG
my QB: Dak vs Chargers tomorrow or Alex Smith vs Buffalo?
GCP12
AG
oh no said:

my QB: Dak vs Chargers tomorrow or Alex Smith vs Buffalo?
Dak. Think he bounces back from last week.

PPR Flex: Jamison Crowder vs NYG or Alex Collins vs the Texans
oh no
AG
I'm digging Crowder's chances at a big game this week, but personally, i'd go with a #1 back at flex who should get a lot of carries, even if Woodhead finally plays and even vs Texans run defense.

My Flex (no ppr):
Tevin Coleman vs TB
Jerick McKinnon @DET
Davante Adams @PIT
Chris Hogan vs MIA
Derrick Henry @IND

(choice is obvious if Freeman is out - not sure if I should go Coleman or McKinnon if Freeman is in, and likely won't find out in time since McKinnon plays Thursday)
GCP12
AG
That is rough. I think I would wait to see Foreman's status. McKinnon w/o PPR is not a great option imo. I would go Coleman if Foreman is out, obviously and Adams if not. Hundley seems to target him a ton and I think he has the best chance of scoring from that group.
The Shank Ag
Standard scoring, Pick 2 of each and a flex

Lamar Miller
Christian Mccaffery
Jonathan Stewart

Demaryious Thomas
TY Hilton
Mohammed Sanu
Larry Fitzgerald
Tyler Locket
Danny Amendola

I typically like to handcuff McCaffery/Stewart so to not lose vultures touchdowns (though Cameron artis Payne did do me in once). But I'm open to input
Saint Pablo
Need a RB2/WR2/FLEX...pick from these

DeMarco Murray
JuJu Smith Schuster
Alfred Morris
Dion Lewis
Marshawn Lynch
Josh Doctson
Robby Anderson
The Shank Ag
Saint Pablo said:

Need a RB2/WR2/FLEX...pick from these

DeMarco Murray
JuJu Smith Schuster
Alfred Morris

Dion Lewis
Marshawn Lynch
Josh Doctson
Robby Anderson
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.