People keep log jamming my trade :/

1,740 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by JTrainsBabyCousin
JTrainsBabyCousin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm in a Yahoo league where people can vote against trades.. I'm in first place and thin at receiver. I have a bunch of good backs.

I'm trading Carlos Hyde and Jerick McKinnon for Deandre Hopkins.

The guy I'm trading to is decimated at RB. He's lost Dalvin Cook and DJ for the season already. He's actually the commissioner of the league and wants this trade, but everyone keeps voting against it.

McKinnon and Hyde both have favorable matchups this week.. Hopkins is on a bye and has Seattle next week.

I think it's a fair trade.. especially in the context of our teams and league scoring rules.

I feel like I'm playing preschool fantasy with these guys.
Coppell97
AG
Change the trade veto rules next year if you can
JTrainsBabyCousin
Definitely going to have to get that changed next year.. I probably won't be the commissioner though.
Coppell97
AG
Also - Maybe have you and your commish send an email or league message around why the trade is fair and helps both teams and propose it again. Maybe people will stop objecting.
JTrainsBabyCousin
I've already done that in the league messenger.. it's a work league and these guys are just trolling. They blocked the trade once.. We've redone it.. It hasn't been blocked this time, but I know one guy voted against it already. It's finalized tomorrow.
EliteZags
AG
can't tell which side they're voting against
AgEng06
AG
Anyone else think of this every time you read the title?

Gigemags382
AG
EliteZags said:

can't tell which side they're voting against
Exactly. When someone says their league is vetoing their trade, but I can't even decide which side of the trade I like better, I just have to laugh at the stupidity of the rule of league members voting to approve trades.
Farmer1906
AG
Sounds like you're in a **** league and people don't really care of they're just trolling.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Pretty fair trade. I used to be in a league where people vetoed everything. In the same league now years later and all of us let just about any trade go. There are more lopsided trades that happen in real life than in fantasy. Vetoes are just petty.
JTrainsBabyCousin
Trade went through the second go round
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.