QB advice

661 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Gigemags382
Aggie_Boomin 21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Someone just dropped Phillip Rivers, should I attempt to pick him up and drop Roethlisberger? Ben's done terrible but I keep holding out thinking he'll turn things around. My other QB is Luck, AB and my running backs have been carrying my team.
Tressels Vest
AG
Anything else available?

I keep thinking Ben will get it going but who knows.
Tressels Vest
AG
And Rivers does play Denver this week...not a good matchup.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Next best is Eli, after that it's a pretty steep drop off
oh no
AG
C.J. Beathard at home vs DAL FTW
ac04
would much rather own rivers than roethlisberger rest of season. regarding luck, i'm extremely skeptical that he is going to play in 2017.
JABQ04
AG
I'd take my chances with Rivers. Or just drop Luck and have both
Gigemags382
AG
Re-draft league, right? Absolutely drop Luck before Roethlisberger. I think there's <10% chance Luck plays at any point this season. Things will be better for Ben ROS than they have so far. Not great, but better.

The only way I'd consider keeping Luck is if you're 6-0 or 5-1, and want to stash Luck as a long-shot lottery pick for the playoffs. But that's a big long-shot - there's probably better ones out there if you just want a lottery pick.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Funny you say that because I am 6-0, that's a reason I've held onto him this long.
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
CE Ag 21 said:

Funny you say that because I am 6-0, that's a reason I've held onto him this long.
Colts schedule weeks 13-16 is not very favorable. 3 road games, Jax and Denver on the slate. I don't see value in holding onto Luck if he is only 50/50 to play, and at that he won't be able to shake off any rust in time to contribute this season.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Pulled the trigger and dropped Luck for Rivers, I didn't know this but he was no longer on waivers.
Now I don't know who to start in Rivers vs. Den or Ben vs. Cincy
Gigemags382
AG
I think you have to go with Ben. On paper, the Bengals show as having performed well against the pass this year, but 3 of their 5 games have been against Flacco, Kizer, and Taylor.

Wouldn't want to be starting Rivers vs. Denver.

Plus, Ben is on Matthew Berry's "hate" list for this week, which almost guarantees him to be a Top 10 QB
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.