***Sit or Start Week 7***

3,040 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by HouseDivided06
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pick an RB2 and FLEX

DeMarco Murray @Cleveland
Derrick Henry @Cleveland
Marshawn Lynch v Kansas CIty
Aaron Jones v New Orleans
Danny Amendola v Atlanta
Nelson Agholor v Washington
John Brown @Los Angeles
Gigemags382
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Pick an RB2 and FLEX

DeMarco Murray @Cleveland
Derrick Henry @Cleveland
Marshawn Lynch v Kansas CIty
Aaron Jones v New Orleans
Danny Amendola v Atlanta
Nelson Agholor v Washington
John Brown @Los Angeles

Still have to start Murray over Henry at this point. So he's your RB2.

Pretty much a toss up between the others. If non-PPR, I'd probably go with Lynch. If PPR, maybe Brown or Agholor, leaning Brown.
Gigemags382
AG
Pick 2, non-PPR:

Ajayi
D Murray
McKinnon
EliteZags
AG
AJayi and McKinnon until proven otherwise

at flex Kamara @GB or Henry @Cle
Saint Pablo
I have debated going Murray and Henry...thoughts on that? It is standard, not PPR
Gigemags382
AG
Saint Pablo said:

I have debated going Murray and Henry...thoughts on that? It is standard, not PPR
I actually considered that as well. It depends on what you think you're needing this week. If you need a floor of 10-15 points from your RB2 and FLEX combined, then Murray and Henry could be a good option. It's really limiting your upside though.
Gigemags382
AG
EliteZags said:

AJayi and McKinnon until proven otherwise

at flex Kamara @GB or Henry @Cle
Definitely Kamara. I don't trust Henry's usage until they prove it over at least 2-3 games.
Saint Pablo
Unfortunately, I do not know what I need from my RB2 and FLEX at this point. None of my players have produced at the rate that they were supposed to, so I am not sure if I go and take a guarantee for points between the two of them or roll the dice on someone else and hope Murray is the right TEN back
Gigemags382
AG
Personally, I'd go with Murray and Lynch
Saint Pablo
Probably what I will end up doing. Can't wait to be burned by that duo again lol
claym711
AG
Pick 1 RB + 1 Flex: 0.50 PPR

Jordan Howard v Car (29th best matchup)
Jerick McKinnon v Bal (6th best matchup)
Ashlon Jeffery vs Was (29th best matchup)
T.Y. Hilton v Jac (31st best matchup)
Randall Cobb v NO (7th best matchup)

I am leaning towards Howard and McKinnon, but its a risk and I need a W. McKinnon has had back to back big games and Baltimore D has been bad against RBs. Hilton is totally untrustworthy at this point against Jac. Ashlon is not being targeted. Cobb not sure.
JABQ04
AG
claym711 said:

Pick 1 RB + 1 Flex: 0.50 PPR

Jordan Howard v Car (29th best matchup)
Jerick McKinnon v Bal (6th best matchup)
Ashlon Jeffery vs Was (29th best matchup)
T.Y. Hilton v Jac (31st best matchup)
Randall Cobb v NO (7th best matchup)

I am leaning towards Howard and McKinnon, but its a risk and I need a W. McKinnon has had back to back big games and Baltimore D has been bad against RBs. Hilton is totally untrustworthy at this point against Jac. Ashlon is not being targeted. Cobb not sure.

I'd agree with McKinnon and Howard. I almost want to say Cobb, but with Rogers out I don't trust the QB situation in GB. I'm even thinking of sitting Nelson, but I have Brate and AP I can put it.
Gigemags382
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Probably what I will end up doing. Can't wait to be burned by that duo again lol
I hear you. The guy in my league had Murray and Lynch. He was so fed up with Murray that he traded him to me for Gore after Week 4...haha
oh no
AG
watch the injury reports on DeMarco. if he's out, Henry as RB2, Lynch as Flex if no ppr.
oh no
AG
McKinnon and Ajayi
oh no
AG
Kamara, but watch the injury reports on DeMarco Murray.. definitely start Henry if DeMarco it looks like DeMarco will be out.
oh no
AG
Howard and McKinnon
oh no
AG
RB2?

Hogan (questionable - ribs) vs ATL
Davante Adams (Hundley at QB) vs NO
Gigemags382
AG
Gigemags382 said:

Pick 2, non-PPR:

Ajayi
D Murray
McKinnon

I have Henry too. If Murray ends up being declared out before the game, would you start Henry over Ajayi or McKinnon?
W
AG
anyone streaming the New Orleans defense this week?
W
AG
Gigemags382 said:

Pick 2, non-PPR:

Ajayi
D Murray
McKinnon

McKinnon is hot right now and Ajayi finally got rolling last week
Ewok It Out08
AG
Pick 2 - Standard Scoring - No PPR

1) Brandin Cooks vs Atl
2) Amari Cooper vs KC
3) Dez Bryant @ SF
oh no
AG
Cooks & Dez
baseball_ag
AG
Yep. Rolling the dice that they get some points vs GB without Rogers
Tressels Vest
AG
Jordy Nelson
Brandin Cooks
Tyreek Hill

Pick 2 receivers

Starting Elliot, Melvin Gordon, and Ajayi at rb and flex.
JABQ04
AG
Tressels Vest said:

Jordy Nelson
Brandin Cooks
Tyreek Hill

Pick 2 receivers

Starting Elliot, Melvin Gordon, and Ajayi at rb and flex.

Nelson and Cooks, though Rogers being out does make me a bit leery of Nelson's value. But, I have those two in my starting lineup and am running with them so not going offer advice contradictory of what I intend to do
mike_ags_fan12
Thoughts on what RB I could get if I traded Zach Ertz in my ppr league? I have Gurley, Crowell, Ty Montgomery, dion Lewis, eddie Lacy and David Johnson.
oh no
AG
good problem you have there. toss up for me... but Nelson and Cooks is where I'd lean. I think with guys like Nelson/Cobb/Adams, you're worried about Hundley, but they're at home, vs NO's defense, and Hundley has now gone through a whole week with QB1 reps and will be more ready than he appeared last week.. personally, I think i'm benching Adams as my WR2 or Flex this week (in lieu of Hogan at WR2 and a RB at flex), but I wouldn't blame anyone who still starts Jordy; he's a caliber above Adams or Cobb, IMO. and for you, Tyreek is on the road vs a good defense...
Gigemags382
AG
mike_ags_fan12 said:

Thoughts on what RB I could get if I traded Zach Ertz in my ppr league? I have Gurley, Crowell, Ty Montgomery, dion Lewis, eddie Lacy and David Johnson.
I was just contemplating this week offering D Murray to the guy in my league who has Ertz (I have Rudolph). But I just don't feel comfortable giving up RB depth right now. So I don't think I'm going to try for it.

Otherwise in that range with possibly higher upside might be Mixon, McCaffery, McKinnon.

Now that I think about it, it looks like RBs starting with "M" are the ones to go after...

Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
Gigemags382 said:

mike_ags_fan12 said:

I was just contemplating this week offering D Murray to the guy in my league who has Ertz (I have Rudolph). But I just don't feel comfortable giving up RB depth right now. So I don't think I'm going to try for it.

Otherwise in that range with possibly higher upside might be Mixon, McCaffery, McKinnon.

Now that I think about it, it looks like RBs starting with "M" are the ones to go after...

I've thought about going after Ertz in my league too. I have Rudolph at TE, Jay Ajayi, Kareem Hunt, Doug Martin, Mark Ingram, TyMont and Aaron Jones at RB. Thought about offering Doug for him, but not sure I want to give up RB depth yet.
oh no
AG
oh no said:

WR2?

any thoughts here? right now I have Hogan starting (opponent has Brady) and Davante on the bench; i think i need a RB in my flex spot this week:

RB2 and Flex: pick 2: McKinnon, Hyde, Henry (opponent has DeMarco and it's looking more likely he won't play or won't be 100%), or the other of Hogan/Davante?
HouseDivided06
AG
I think Hundley is too unproven while Hogan has had one bad week and is still expected to play. I would go Hogan still, and I would go Hyde and McKinnon personally.
Gigemags382
AG
oh no said:

oh no said:

WR2?

any thoughts here? right now I have Hogan starting (opponent has Brady) and Davante on the bench; i think i need a RB in my flex spot this week:

RB2 and Flex: pick 2: McKinnon, Hyde, Henry (opponent has DeMarco and it's looking more likely he won't play or won't be 100%), or the other of Hogan/Davante?
Definitely Hogan over Adams if Hogan is playing. Issue is they play Sunday night, so you may not be able to be 100% certain. It seems like he's supposed to play. I'd probably risk that over starting Adams in the first game without Rodgers.

RB2 and Flex: McKinnon and Hyde. If DeMarco is officially declared out prior to the game, you could possibly consider playing Henry (coin toss whether to replace McKinnon or Hyde). I'd probably still go with McKinnon and Hyde though.
EliteZags
AG
Gigemags382 said:

Quote:

I'd probably still go with McKinnon and Hyde though.

asinine, calling it now if Murray sits Henry will outproduce Hyde and McKinnon combined
Gigemags382
AG
Floyd Falcon Sr said:

Gigemags382 said:

mike_ags_fan12 said:

I've thought about going after Ertz in my league too. I have Rudolph at TE, Jay Ajayi, Kareem Hunt, Doug Martin, Mark Ingram, TyMont and Aaron Jones at RB. Thought about offering Doug for him, but not sure I want to give up RB depth yet.
Pretty similar RB quality as me. I've also got Ajayi, then Elliott, McKinnon, Murray, Henry, Darkwa. So quite a bit of depth. As I said, I might consider giving Murray for Ertz, or possibly McKinnon. But that's only because Murray may not even maintain the starting job and McKinnon is still a bit of uncertain whether he's going to maintain the pace he has.

No way I'd give up a solid high-end RB2 like Martin for Ertz at this point in the season. If you're sitting at around Week 10-11 and Martin isn't even in your starting lineup because Hunt, Ajayi, Ingram are all your best starters, then I might say to go for trading Martin to get Ertz. But at this point in the season, there's still a lot of RB injury risk remaining.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.