After the news on Elliott yesterday, I'm looking to move some of my RB depth. He's certainly not completely in the clear yet, but it seems incredibly unlikely that the judge would issue such a strong opinion on "irreparable harm" if he didn't know the judge who's on vacation will ultimately rule in the same way. I'm pretty confident at this point about him playing ROS. Nevertheless, there's still risk there so it needs to be taken into account.

I'm considering trying to move D Murray and Rudolph to get Ertz. If Elliott plays ROS, D Murray is no more than a match-up/bye week/injury fill-in play on my team. That still has value to me, but I don't think as much value as solidifying my starting TE position. Honestly, in my opinion, my team is absolutely loaded if Elliott plays ROS, with TE being my only weak point.

I think the catch for me is that the team I would be trading with is definitely one of the favorites to make the playoffs. We're both 4-2. We're in separate divisions and I played (beat) him last week, so we don't play again in the regular season.

I have posted both of our teams below. Am I giving too much value to a team I could very likely face in the playoffs? If I was making this trade with a 2-4/3-3 team, I think I'd pull the trigger.

I could also consider offering McKinnon and Rudolph for Ertz. I'm not sure which he'd prefer (or honestly, which I should prefer). McKinnon pretty much won the game for me against him last week, so he could possibly prefer McKinnon.

10-team; non-PPR

My team:

QB: Cousins
RBs: Elliott, Ajayi
WRs: Green, M Thomas
TE: Rudolph
FLEX: Hopkins
DF: Titans (streaming)
K: Lutz

Bench:
Luck, D Murray, McKinnon, Henry, Darkwa, D Jackson, Snead

His team: