ideas for trading AP

719 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by _lefraud_
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
think I can afford to try to sell high on AP with my RB depth and need another high end WR, thinking about swinging for the fences with something like AP and D Adams for Julio

2RB/3WR/1FLX
RB: Howard, Miller, AP, Kamara, Henry, Breida, Collins
WR: A Brown, Adams, J Brown, Lee, Maclin

minor factor in that deal Julio has already had bye and AP/Adams have them upcoming

could also try AP and someone for Dez maybe?
misterguinness
AG
Not sure you are going to find many buyers for Adams.
_lefraud_
AG
AD

I'm still amazed at how many guys that follow sports don't know this.
mhc06
dumb, using his actual initials is fine
W
AG
considering that Julio has still not scored a touchdown...

you might get him straight up for AD...if the other owner needs serious help at RB
W
AG
speaking of Julio what a different one spot in the draft makes...

Antonio is the #1 scoring WR (in total points non-PPR)

Julio is currently the #34 scoring WR
Prior22
AG
misterguinness said:

Not sure you are going to find many buyers for Adams.
I completely disagree here. If an owner wanted to sell low on him, I'd buy in a heartbeat. Fear rules fantasy football, so if you think he's going to drop to a WR3 and has a bye upcoming, and I have the depth to handle the bye, I'm all in.

The simple fact that everyone is completely writing off the Packers offense because Hundley is under center is hilarious. Hundley now gets a full week of practice and he's been working with Rodgers in that system for three years. I bet he's closer to Jimmy G in terms of production than most of the backup QBs in the league. They've brought him along slowly and I think it pays off. Not having ARod obviously hurts, but I still think Adams/Nelson (not sure about Cobb and Marty B) are solid plays. Just my two cents.
EliteZags
AG
wow random trade I threw out last night just got accepted give Palmer and Maclin to get Demaryius, unexpected

my starter is Cam, not a bad deal I think
_lefraud_
AG
mhc06 said:

dumb, using his actual initials is fine
It makes sense if a person is using initials for all players. But if you're only using initials for ONE player, use the initials that he is known for.

/end rant. internet is serious business.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.