MNF Predicament

675 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bowhuntr
theSCHW4B
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I am up 3 heading in to MNF. My opponent has the Titans D, and I have the choice of playing Mariota or Brissett assuming Mariota is cleared to play. Do I keep Mariota in with the chance of him aggravating the injury and leaving the game, or do I start Brissett who will hopefully get at least 10-15 and hope that is enough to hold on? Trying to maintain my perfect record here!!
Ag_07
AG
If he has the TEN defense then any blemish for Brissett would be compounded.

I'd play Mariota
ac04
i don't see how mariota could be 100%. i anticipate limited mobility which is such a big part of his game, and there is real risk of aggravating the hammy again as you mentioned. i would go brissett.
Prior22
AG
Would probably go Brissett. It's true a turnover would compound things, but I'd be worried about Mariota aggravating the injury and being forced to leave. Given the crazy defensive performances we've seen this week, you need to go with the guy with the solid floor. Plus, the Titans have been fairly generous through the air. Might get a touchdown or two from Brissett.
Removed:15444557
Brissett for sure. You either win big if he doesn't turn the ball over or you lose barely if he has a poor game.
theSCHW4B
AG
Thanks for the input guys. I think I'm going to go with Brissett for the reasons y'all listed. At least I will have a reason to watch this crappy game though. Matchup is going to come down to the wire for sure.
Hey...so.. um
Hopefully he does better than rodgers this week.
JTrainsBabyCousin
I just hope Vinatieri only has like 1 FG and 2/3 PATs
bowhuntr
Looks like you were safe either way
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.