Trade Advice: Give Montgomery?

1,035 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Tressels Vest
Tressels Vest
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
0.5 PPR
My RBs are: Gordon, Elliott, Montgomery, Gillislee, Henry
My WRs are: Cooks, Tyreek, Marshall (ugh), Garon, JJ Nelson, Agholar, Snead

Think I need some WR help although Snead should be back soon.

Here's the offer I received:
Give Montgomery and Garon
Receive Tarik Cohen and Jordy Nelson

He also has :
RB - Howard, Cohen, Hyde, Buck Allen, Foreman
WR: Nelson, Jeffery, Martavius Bryant, Theilin, Kupp, and Hogan

Should I take this deal? He doesn't like Gillislee but I wonder if this proposal is enough for Montgomery at this stage.
EliteZags
AG
judging by his roster this is a 12 team league which gives you prob the most stacked RB stable possible, since it's looking like Elliot could play the full season, I think Henry overtakes Montgomery at Flex eventually anyways and Gilllislee more than adequate until then
the .5PPR prob adds 3-4pts/gm to Montgomery's value, but unlikely he sustains this pace all season I like Jordy + Henry long term
W
AG
yes, I would make that trade.

it's fair to wonder if Montgomery is going to wear down over the course of the season. And it appears that Henry is taking over soon in Tennessee
Tressels Vest
AG
Thanks guys.

Any other thoughts from the morning crowd?
ac04
how many do you start at each position and how many flex
Tressels Vest
AG
ac04 said:

how many do you start at each position and how many flex

I start 2 rbs, 2 wrs, 1 te (ertz), and 1 flex (rb/wr/te)
ac04
i'm very high on tymo for rest-of-season, but you're pretty stacked at RB and your WRs are ugly. the deal would be fantastic if you could switch in gillislee like you mentioned. or henry.
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
It is a good deal. Cohen is serviceable, and you don't want to get too greedy when trades actually do make sense. Rest of year, Jordy should be a top 10 WR, and TyMont is looking like a potential top 10RB. Cohen makes the deal much more in your favor. As a comparable to Cohen's value, I just flipped him for Kelvin Benjamin in a league where I was lacking WR depth and have stud RB's
Tressels Vest
AG
Thanks again.

Saw on Rotoworld this morning the Packers are planning to reduce Montgomery's workload a little. Cohen should be on the field a lot with the Bears playing catch-up.

Couple other RBs on waivers right now that could add some depth. Rawls (Carson picked up but if he gets hurt, Lacy isn't the guy), Kelly/Perrine, McFadden in case something happens to Zeke, Jamal Charles.
Pvilleaggie
Should I trade Ty and Willie Snead for zeke in a non-ppr league? I would usually take it but I am worried zeke may be re-suspended some point later in the season...

I have:
Kirk cousins
Kareem hunt
Ty
Odell
Aj green
Crowell
Jordan reed

Wentz
Hurns
Snead
Tressels Vest
AG
So far so good with Jordy doing well Thursday night and Montgomery going down.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.