Jordan Howard dropped....

968 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by claym711
mhc06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
despite his slow start, I assume still worth burning #1 waiver on him based on volume/potential? Cohen is not an every down back
Removed:15444557
Assuming this isn't an 8 team league with a small bench, then yes he should be picked up with the #1 waiver priority. Previous owner either must have just panic dropped him or have a stacked team where Howard will never play.
Jason Ag
AG
It's a long season, T Cohen cannot handle a full load (Sproles-like player). With that said, I have him in one league and don't have a good feeling about him this year, I was able to pick up Cohen and have been playing him (0.5 ppr league). I probably won't drop him unless another power RB starts doing well (making a rbbc). His injury is a concern, but still more upside than most WW adds. Worthy of a bench stash for now.
Jason Ag
AG
Haha, yeah I'd say a good pick up.
W
AG
yep, 130 yards rushing today and 2 TD's.

and little Cohen tallied 100 total yards as well
Enviroag02
AG
Cohen actually had the game winning OT TD run of 78 yards but was robbed as the officials ruled he stepped OOB. I don't think he did. Kids got some serious wheels.
claym711
AG
It was a good week to sit Howard. At least Cohen still produced.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.