CJ Anderson owners?

646 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ac04
Gigemags382
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How do you feel about him? Love that I got him in the 7th round, but I'm really nervous about him now. With his injury history, the Broncos' tackle Bolles injury, general uncertainty about whether their OL and QB are for real, I really think he's a sell high candidate. I also think he took advantage of a really poor outing by the Cowboys.

Do you agree? What are you trying to trade him for?
Saint Pablo
GiGeMaGs11 said:

How do you feel about him? Love that I got him in the 7th round, but I'm really nervous about him now. With his injury history, the Broncos' tackle Bolles injury, general uncertainty about whether their OL and QB are for real, I really think he's a sell high candidate. I also think he took advantage of a really poor outing by the Cowboys.

Do you agree? What are you trying to trade him for?
Was it you that previously had a thread about flipping him and AJ Green for LeVeon Bell and someone?
Gigemags382
AG
Yes. 1) I don't think that's really going to happen. 2) I do think there's a good chance Green might have a solid game with the new OC and vs. Green Bay, so I can probably get more value for him by waiting til after this weekend (I hope).

Combining Anderson and Green muddies the waters, so I was wanting to see where people stand on Anderson specifically.
Saint Pablo
Ohhh I see. If the LeVeon deal were on the table, I would take it in a heartbeat, maybe you could sway him to take someone else other than AJ Green or get someone else instead of Brandin Cooks...all depends how stressed he is about Lev's performance.

CJ could definitely be a top 5-10 back this year, so definitely make sure that you don't get anything less than that if you trade him at this point. Maybe you get lucky with that LeVeon trade, you could also target Kareem Hunt or Todd Gurley if you are a believer in him and someone is trying to "sell high", maybe you could go after LeSean McCoy or DeMarco Murray (and someone else) if that owner is panicking. Obviously seeing rosters and being familiar with the leagues would offer more perspective.
Gigemags382
AG
Another guy in my league (different from the one who has Bell/Cooks) has Lynch, Murray, Beckham. I know for a fact he's sick of Murray.

I've considered offering him Anderson, Green, and T Coleman orGore.

T Coleman or Gore is the trash that I'd be trading him for Murray. I honestly think he might like that trade based on the way he's been talking about Murray, and it's entirely possible that Murray could end up being the trash that I'm receiving.

And then selling high on Anderson to get Lynch (although I do still have concerns about him making it through the season at his age, but boy does that offense have potential for him).

And then Green for Beckham. I know Beckham's start has been frustrating to him, and frankly I do wonder if this is really an upgrade for me with Beckham's potential lingering ankle injury and the Giants offense maybe being just as bad as the Bengals based on last night's showing.
Saint Pablo
GiGeMaGs11 said:

Another guy in my league (different from the one who has Bell/Cooks) has Lynch, Murray, Beckham. I know for a fact he's sick of Murray.

I've considered offering him Anderson, Green, and T Coleman orGore.

T Coleman or Gore is the trash that I'd be trading him for Murray. I honestly think he might like that trade based on the way he's been talking about Murray, and it's entirely possible that Murray could end up being the trash that I'm receiving.

And then selling high on Anderson to get Lynch (although I do still have concerns about him making it through the season at his age, but boy does that offense have potential for him).

And then Green for Beckham. I know Beckham's start has been frustrating to him, and frankly I do wonder if this is really an upgrade for me with Beckham's potential lingering ankle injury and the Giants offense maybe being just as bad as the Bengals based on last night's showing.
You would make out like a bandit if you could pull off a trade like that. Odell will definitely end up having a better year than AJ Green and even though I have doubts about Murray myself, I think that he has a higher ceiling than TColeman playing second fiddle to Freeman. The only area that is 50/50 is Marshawn for CJ, that really could go either way.
ac04
i own him in two dynasties and tried to get rid of him this summer in both. now i'm going to hold and ride the wave a bit until i figure out if i'm contending this year or not.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.