AJ Green (Trade Counter-Offer)

638 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Daddy-O5
Daddy-O5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone looking to buy AJ Green low? For you AJ Green owners out there, how are you feeling right about now?

I had a guy throw me a pretty garbage trade offer for C. Hyde and I'm thinking of countering with a trade involving Green. I have a stable of decent RBs (no real high end RB1's), just trying to figure out what AJ is worth right now. Guy I'm trading with is desperate need of RB help, he started Jeremy Hill and Crowell this week.
Gigemags382
AG
Green owner here. I certainly don't feel good about him. But it'd be hard for me to trade him because I'm likely only to get trash. My best bet is to keep him and hope his talent still turns him into a decent FF WR1/WR2 this year.

I was originally weak at RB2, so personally I might have entertained a Green for decent RB2 trade, but I have CJ Anderson who seems to have turned into a beast and should now be my RB2 (Ajayi as RB1). Given that the guy you're looking to trade with is weak at RB, what do you have available to trade him?
Daddy-O5
AG
RB's
Carlos Hyde
Dalvin Cook
Duke Johnson
Doug Martin
Tarik Cohen
Buck Allen

There's some other moving parts on his and my team to make it work, so I don't mean to get too deep into specifics, just feeling out where everyone stands on him and the rest of the season, and generally where some of his owners would start consider a trade

Mike Elko
AG
I offered Crowder and Abdullah for Green Friday morning... Owner declined. His bench is weak, so it seemed like it'd benefit him greatly, but I get him not selling quite yet.
Daddy-O5
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

I offered Crowder and Abdullah for Green Friday morning... Owner declined. His bench is weak, so it seemed like it'd benefit him greatly, but I get him not selling quite yet.
Your offer is similar to one I had in mind. And I agree, wouldn't blame him a bit for declining at this point either. This would strictly be a shot at buying AJ low.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.