drafted dj/arob/luck

673 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dixie whiskey
dixie whiskey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
so my team has a bit of an injury issue. looking for advice on how to navigate around this. missed out on Cohen on waivers but I did land Kerwynn Williams, dropping Smallwood as I'm at least going to try to keep DJ as long as possible in hopes of a timely return. I also was able to snag hurns for arob. it's a 12-team league .5 PPR 1 flex and 1 offensive player (aka 2nd qb slot as far as I'm concerned)

Mariota
k Williams
Gordon
hurns
cooks
j reed
abdullah
tyrod Taylor
Ravens
hauschka

bench
c Coleman
luck
Marvin Jones
Corey Davis
m Mack
dj (IR)
Hunter Henry

Andrew Luck fell beyond the initial qb rush, along with one I was targeting from the beginning in Mariota. I was really hoping to have luck back this week so I could try and unload Taylor for a decent running back given the somewhat inflated value of quarterbacks with the option to start 2. I still might try to do that in the coming weeks but I don't know that Taylor's value is going to get any higher than it is now. how should I go about getting better? who would be the best candidates to give up in trades and what would you target? on waivers, the most notable players are kupp, kamara, j alen, cj2k, m lee. kupp is the main player I'm interested in but I'm not sure that it's worth dropping any of the guys I have now. tia
Goose06
AG
Drop hunter Henry and Tyrod Taylor for Kupp and either Allen or Chris Johnson
W
AG
since this is 1/2-point PPR...I'd get Corey Coleman into your lineup at flex.

would also upgrade at kicker. Is Walsh (Seattle) or the new Raiders kicker on the waiver wire?
dixie whiskey
AG
Goose06 said:

you think either of those guys outscores tyrod in the immediate future? when luck is back I have no qualms with trying to move a quarterback in trade but with the option to play 2, he's my only option atm. i do like kupp though
dixie whiskey
AG
W said:

since this is 1/2-point PPR...I'd get Corey Coleman into your lineup at flex.

would also upgrade at kicker. Is Walsh (Seattle) or the new Raiders kicker on the waiver wire?

as far as kickers go. neither of those are fa. Dawson gano, and koo are top available on espn. i have been on the fence on getting Coleman in, but was thinking for hurns rather than abdullah.

thanks for the replies
Goose06
AG
dixie whiskey said:

Goose06 said:

you think either of those guys outscores tyrod in the immediate future? when luck is back I have no qualms with trying to move a quarterback in trade but with the option to play 2, he's my only option atm. i do like kupp though

Unless you play 2 qbs i don't think you will play Tyrod ever so who cares if Tyrod scores a few more points than them?
Agmaniacmike12
You should target Greg Olsen.
dixie whiskey
AG
Goose06 said:

dixie whiskey said:

Goose06 said:

Unless you play 2 qbs i don't think you will play Tyrod ever so who cares if Tyrod scores a few more points than them?

we do (can) play 2 qbs. i went back and forth on allen this morning, really wish i would have grabbed him. ill make a waiver claim, but looking at 2-0 i doubt i land him. Kerwynn williams didnt exactly inspire confidence today.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.