Brock back to Denver

1,347 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag_07
BQ2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just curious to what the board thinks about the Broncos picking up Brock and paying next to nothing. I'm in Denver and it's pretty mixed reactions. I think he's a lot better than what we have now and he will be starting in a couple weeks after Trevor looks mediocre. Feels like most people here don't like him because he spurned the Broncos a couple years ago
Gigem Trevas
Trevor is Alex Smith lite. Wont' win you a big game but won't lose it either.
Brock is trash.
Lynch is trash.
Kelly is trash.
W
AG
the lesson for the Broncos...you go best player available when you draft at 25th overall in the 1st round. Don't draft based upon need. And that's actually what they did with Lynch. Felt they had to have a QB...and wasted the pick
AggieTFA06
AG
I was surprised President Trump didn't send Brock to North Korea to overthrow Kim Jong Un since he has experience overthrowing his WR's in Houston.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
BQ2001
AG
I didn't get to see many games when Brock was playing in Houston but sounds like we are pretty screwed any way we go. Should be a fun fall of football with the Aggies and Broncos being so good...
ac04
this signing is a popcorn fart in the wind. he's terrible.
Gigem Trevas
Bump.
. . .
Broncos fire OC Mike McCoy
Gramercy Riffs
AG
BQ2001 said:

I didn't get to see many games when Brock was playing in Houston but sounds like we are pretty screwed any way we go.
This is kind of a weird post... did you not see Brock when he played for Denver the first time around?
gougler08
AG
Was it really McCoy's fault that he had the **** sandwich of Siemian and Brock as QBs?
W
AG
the firings may not be over in Denver.

Lynch is a disaster. 35 yards passing and 1 pick...mid-3rd quarter vs. Oakland
Ag_07
AG
Denver went from SB Champs to complete shlt show real quick.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.