Keeper Opinions

3 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Squirrel Master
Squirrel Master
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
12 team league, keep 3 players, no draft consequences (All teams keep exactly 3, then draft happens in normal fashion). We start QB/2RBs/3WRs

My team was bad last year, so thankfully I have the 2nd pick to start things off, which will almost certainly be used on a rookie RB. But for my keepers, I think I'm definitely keeping Doug Baldwin and Deandre Hopkins. For my third spot, I was regretfully leaning towards Eddie Lacy over Mike Wallace. I also have Mike Gillislee and Latavius Murray. I've also been told that Carlos Hyde, Amari Cooper, or Spencer Ware are available via trade if I'm interested.

I'd rather keep atleast one RB, unless the WRs are overwhelming better, to help with roster building.

I wasn't considering Gillislee since I'm uncertain he'll actually be the guy in NE with the way they like to use Lewis when he's healthy, but I saw on AggieEric's cheat sheet that he was listed as reasonable high of the guys I'm considering.

So who would you keep:
Lacy, hoping he restarts things in SEA
Gillislee, hoping he becomes the new Legarrette
Hyde or Ware at the cost of a draft pick (likely a 3rd or 4th rd pick)
One of the receivers mentioned, which would require lots of RB stockpiling in draft
Yukon Cornelius
AG
HYDE!!!!!!!

Eddie lacy is 1. overrated. 2. he is playing on a team with a HORRIBLE OL

Gillislee may be good but good luck knowing when to start him. There will be games bill barley uses him and other games he will probably have 2-3 tds. Might drive you insane.

Hyde will be good in SF's offense in my opinion.
Squirrel Master
AG
I ended up trading for Hyde for a 5th rd pick. If I knew the cost was that low, I probably wouldn't have thought twice.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.