Texans Season ticket waiting list

515 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Texan_Aggie
AstroAggie15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HOLY CRAP.

Ill be lucky to get season tickets through the team this century!

Whats the best way of securing season tickets after market without getting totally screwed?
Ag_07
AG
You're getting screwed either way.

No way I'd paid that much for season tickets to this (in the words of Jeff Fisher) '9-7 BS'
Matsui
AG
Why do you want season tickets?
AstroAggie15
AG
Because I am a fan of the Houston Texans?
Mort Rainey
Why would anyone want to pay out the ass to have to endure sitting through every home game of an nfl season? Nothing like spending my Sunday's in the car for 2 hours to get to the stadium, watching my team get their asses kicked, surrounded by screaming fat drunks who are looking for any reason to fight you, paying my left nut for parking, drinks and food, and then sitting in the car for another two hours to get home.

bdgol07
AG
I have had PSLs since the beginning. I love going to the games and if you play your cards right, you can sell a few games and make the overall cost much less.
Texan_Aggie
AG
Quote:

Why would anyone want to pay out the ass to have to endure sitting through every home game of an nfl season? Nothing like spending my Sunday's in the car for 2 hours to get to the stadium, watching my team get their asses kicked, surrounded by screaming fat drunks who are looking for any reason to fight you, paying my left nut for parking, drinks and food, and then sitting in the car for another two hours to get home.
You're doing it wrong, then.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.