Pick #2.

635 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Pendragon12
AboveAndBeyond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's rare that I get a pick so high. Any strats? I'm assuming DJ would go #1 so that leaves me Bell, not my first choice but the best choice. How would you go about R2, since it's 10+ picks later? WR? Or another RB?
ac04
bell, best player available in 2nd
Jason Ag
AG
I'm tempted to go RB-RB here, but would probably take the best WR/RB available.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

It's rare that I get a pick so high. Any strats? I'm assuming DJ would go #1 so that leaves me Bell, not my first choice but the best choice. How would you go about R2, since it's 10+ picks later? WR? Or another RB?

Need more data. How many RB's do you start? Flex positions? PPR league? 2 QB league? Number of teams, second round pick will most likely be #20 or so overall.
AboveAndBeyond
PPR League
Normal starts, rb rb wr wr flex etc.
12 teams
cmk10
AG
PPR with 12 teams you have to take Bell. Easiest decision you can possibly make.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
with 12 teams and starting 2 RB's, I think you go best available. In a PPR league you are looking at players such as

Doug Baldwin
DeAndre Hopkins
Leonard Fournette
Ezekiel Elliot
Lamar Miller
Demaryius Thomas
Isaiah Crowell
AboveAndBeyond
Bell is a sure shot, I know I have to do that. R2 was the bigger question.
JayAggie
AG
OP...try some PPR mock drafts. Try different strategies (2 RB 1st two rounds, Bell / best available, etc) and then compare teams to see what you'd like better.

Personally I've done PPR mock drafts and gone RB 1st 3 rounds and find I'm pretty happy with overall team.

You just have to be willing to be flexible, so if by some crazy reason 7 RBs go in the 1st round, then yeah you may want to go WR in 2nd round.
Pendragon12
AG
I've got #2 snake, and I've gone RB, RB, then best available (usually elite QB or another RB) and I've hated my teams. I feel like I'm reaching for a WR in round 2 for what's available, and same usually in round 3.

Gronk also continues to fall to me and I just can't.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.