Keeper question

471 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ac04
Aggie_Eric98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
we must keep to players who were drafted after the 3rd round and you forfeit the round you piked them last year. If you picked up as a FA you lose your final round pick.

Here are my only real choices.

Travis Kelce 5th round
Jeremy Maclin 7th round
Thomas Rawls 14th round
CJ Prosise 14th round
Mike Gillislee 14th round

I am leaning towards Gillislee and Kelce, thoughts?
Prior22
AG
That looks like the safest bet to me. The only thing that concerns me about Gil is Burkhead getting additional goal line work in practice, and the fact that Bill is most frustrating head coach in fantasy football history. But only giving up a 14th is a steal so go for it.
JayAggie
AG
Kelce for sure.

Tough call on Maclin or Gillislee, but I would lean towards Maclin. Teams will have to decide on whether to provide safety help on Wallace or Maclin and I think they'll focus that on Wallace, which should allow Maclin more opportunities.

Unless your Brady, Gronk, or Edelman, it's tough to know what to do with Patriots players, they are boom or bust every week. Gillislee will get his touches for sure, while Lewis/White are in passing situations, and then what do they do with Burkhead.

To be clear I think Maclin is your "safe" option. Gillislee is also currently having hamstring issues, but you're definitely not an idiot if you keep him over Maclin.

Aggie_Eric98
AG
I kept Maclin last year, but Flacco's heath scares me a bit.
M.C. Swag
AG
Kelce for sure.

But honestly, Idk how you keep anyone other than Rawls. It'd cost you a 14th rounder and we've seen him dominate the NFL when healthy. The upside is top 5 RB. At worst you only lose a 14th rounder.

So yea...I'd go Kelce & Rawls.
Azariah
AG
I actually like Prosise, he was incredible until he got hurt, and it costs you a much lower pick. Unless you think his injuries are chronic, then pass.
ac04
kelce, rawls
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.