Gambling

1,976 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dog
Matsui
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Which sites are we all using this season for online sports betting?
txaggiefarmer05
AG
Interested as well, looking at switching from current book because of difficulty with deposits.
Bunk Moreland
I've got a bookie out of Austin who has a website. The gambling sites have become too burdensome for me to deal with.
Matsui
AG
What his site?
Bunk Moreland
Playhouse sports 247 dot com.

You have to have a login to see it. It's the 2nd site he has used and the 3rd I've used with an actual bookie.

You place all bets on there and it keeps track of the limit your bookie sets with you, and you settle up in person.

I guess my point was more that you should ask around and you'll find someone who bets with a guy just like this. There are hundreds of these types of sites set up for bookies. It has been great ever since I found one (well actually found 2).

After the first guy went way up on min bets (who I was referred to by a friend), me and a couple guys asked around a different group of friends and found this guy in no time flat.

Hell he even gives us a bottle of bourbon for Christmas each year. He must really enjoy taking my money
txaggiefarmer05
AG
Deciding between 5dimes and Heritage, anyone have any reasons to avoid either?
mhayden
You won't have any issues with either, but 5Dimes is the far more respected book.
texsn95
AG
5dimes, been using them for over 10 years. They do require quite a bit of documentation in order to verify your account and credit card if that's how you deposit, but it's to help prevent any fraud or if someone's trying to use a stolen CC.
chet98
AG
What day of the week do lines typically go up on 5dimes? I've been using Bovada and they don't post lines for college FB games until like Wed or Thurs. Its brutal.
dog
AG
Anyone know of a local in Tyler/Longview?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.