Best keeper/dynasty league website?

893 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ac04
Tressels Vest
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had a question for you fantasy football guys.

At one point in time, I thought there were keeper leagues where to keep a player, you'd give up the draft pick you took that player with last year. For example, if you took David Johnson a couple years ago in the 12th round, you could keep him by giving up that 12th rounder in the upcoming draft. Obviously, that's a huge steal and makes it interesting.

Perhaps this league type isn't available anymore. Do you have any other recommendations of dynasty or keeper leagues?

TIA
ac04
the best way to find a league with all the rules you like is to start your own
Tressels Vest
AG
I am. Just trying to figure out which site has what I want. Didn't see dynasty on espn, where I usually play.
misterguinness
AG
We used Yahoo for a number of years mainly because it was simple to adjust settings/scoring and have archived info. The commish kept the player/teams/values on a separate spreadsheet though.
ac04
oh, got you. myfantasyleague.com
Tressels Vest
AG
Looking at the website now. Do you like the league format? Pretty user friendly?
Old Buffalo
AG
We used MFL one year, it was not user friendly (2010-ish). Ended up going to NFL.com and that's been great. Allows custom round keepers, and keeps history of the league.
ac04
there is a small learning curve and basically endless ability to customize. all 3 dynasty leagues i have been in are on MFL
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.