Brett Favre, my childhood Idol

2,207 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bigjag19
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/whats-a-nickel-defense-brett-favre/

This is fantastic
Just a good Ol boy
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

bdgol07
AG
Even more obvious he was a gunslinger when you see that video. He saw the defense and reacted. Plain and simple
Lungblood
Favorite NFL player ever. Danged ol Brett
Bonfired
AG
If Boomhauer from KotH played football, he'd have been Brett Favre.
Synopsis
The author of the article wishes that he could have showered with him?
Iowaggie
AG
I know Favre gets criticized for throwing the pick in the big situations, but I always now think of him when I'm watching Matthew Stafford and Alex Smith constantly checking down in big 4th qtr situations and see their WR/RB get tackled 4 yards short on a 4th down near the end of the game with their team trailing.
"Congrats, Captain checkdown, you didn't throw the pick, but your defense is now playing against victory formation....again". Obviously, Favre's picks put the other offense in victory formation, but he went down swinging..
dixichkn
AG
Where my son got his name from. Prob my favorite player, all time. The dick pix, well......unfortunate. But still love the dude. Would love to buy him a beer someday. Not many like that one left in the game
bigjag19
AG
Always been a favorite in my family. Grandmother taught him as kid. Grandfather was a packers fan and passed that one down.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.