Todd Heap

2,378 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Billy Baroo
Max Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't even imagine what he's going through.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/15/tragedy-for-former-nfl-tight-end-todd-heap/
bdgol07
AG
Couldn't even fathom the grief and guilt he is going through
Ag Natural
AG
Every parents worst nightmare.
bonfarr
AG
Wasnt he the rookie that brought his newlywed wife to training camp in the first season of Hard Knocks? He and his wife seemed like a great couple, this would be so devastating I couldn't possibly imagine moving past the grief.
MelvinUdall
bonfarr said:

Wasnt he the rookie that brought his newlywed wife to training camp in the first season of Hard Knocks? He and his wife seemed like a great couple, this would be so devastating I couldn't possibly imagine moving past the grief.

That is correct about Hard Knocks, I remembering really liking him as a TE and a person. I absolutely hate hearing this, I can't imagine the nightmare he is going through. God Bless him and his family.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
what can you even say to someone when something like this happens?
Buck Compton
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

You can't say a word that would help. But you keep them in sight and on suicide watch. You do your best after a week or two to keep them active.
gougler08
AG
Heard that today would have been her 4th birthday and the Heap's wanted people to dole out random acts of kindness in her honor.

As a father of a 2 year old daughter, hearing that really hit me hard this morning. Hugs for Holly http://hugsfromholly.com/
aggiebrad94
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

You say you're sorry. Then, you stay as close as you can for as long as you can.

This was very similar to what happened in Stephen Curtis Chapman's family. It was his oldest son that struck and killed one of their daughters. I would much rather live with my own guilt than have to watch my child do it. For those that don't recognize his name, he is a much decorate Christian music singer. He and his wife both wrote books about coming out of that darkness.

Choosing to SEE: A Journey of Struggle and Hope

Between Heaven and the Real World: My Story
Ag_07
AG
gougler08 said:

http://hugsfromholly.com/

Should've never opened that link.

Seeing that picture of them on that homepage hurt my heart. I can't imagine
Billy Baroo
AG
Quote:

Should've never opened that link.

Seeing that picture of them on that homepage hurt my heart. I can't imagine
Same here. As the father of a daughter not much younger than his, that picture has stuck with me for a few days.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.