Arthur Blank on the sideline ??

3,263 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mavsfan4ever
Southlake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reminded me of Jerry on the sideline when we lost to Seattle after Tony's botched snap.

The look on his face was devastating.

What do you think about owners on the sidelines at the end of games? I believe it's perfectly in their right to do whatever they please, however can be painful if things don't work out...
Ag_07
AG
The problem is they only do it when the game is hand.

That guy was down there seems like the entire second half. They might as well have dumped the Gatorade on Dan Quinn.
Little Rock Ag
AG
Is that the dude that looks like the guy from Dick Tracy?
Gramercy Riffs
AG
I've always thought he was one of the coolest owners in sports. And that's coming from a Saints fan who hates everything about Atlanta.
ce1994
AG
Must have been awkward for him to watch it whittle away like that.
CFTXAG10
AG
There was a point in the game where they panned to him and I am assuming his wife. The game was slipping out from under the Falcons and she looked up at him as he had a blank stare in the direction of the field. Very awkward 10 seconds of television.
bilbobag
Sarakisian new OC for The Falcons
mts6175
AG
Ag_07 said:

That guy was down there seems like the entire second half. They might as well have dumped the Gatorade on Dan Quinn.

Blank doesn't. He goes down to the field early every game. Doesn't matter if it's in hand or not.
Iowaggie
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

There was a point in the game where they panned to him and I am assuming his wife. The game was slipping out from under the Falcons and she looked up at him as he had a blank stare in the direction of the field. Very awkward 10 seconds of television.

To be fair, given his name, pretty much every time he looks at something it is a Blank stare.
CFTXAG10
Sooner Born
Guy has to be rich with all the Blank checks he writes.
Southlake
Founding member of Home Depot. Worth 3.5 Billion. Gives 50 percent of his earnings to charity. Good man.
MAROON
AG
Ag_07 said:

he went down when it was 28-20 and about 3:00 minutes left in the game, right after that pass to their Rb had got them 50 yards.

In his defense, if the stupid Longhorn OC doesn't have a brain fart he is holding the trophy today.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Blank paid for all Falcons employees to go to Houston and bought them all tickets. He seems like one of the coolest owners in sports.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.