This has been the crappiest NFL postseason I can remember.

2,992 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by W
Amazing Moves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ass whippings all around. Besides GB/Dal and KC/Pitt but, even that one wasn't great.
Texker
AG
Yep. Boring.
Post removed:
by user
PatriotAg02
AG
I'm loving it!
W
AG
it's great for New England fans, but it's very boring for everyone else.

reminds me of when the Bills went to 4 Super Bowls-in-a-row
Sparkie
AG
The Rogers vs Brady would have super hyped.
Olsen
AG
It will be a close score game in the Super Bowl.
Mozart Paintings
AG
Agreed. Ass whip games
Post removed:
by user
Prior22
AG
The NFL is a watered-down product. Had a feeling this was coming.
MaroonStain
AG
MLB pitchers and catchers report in three weeks!
Ag Natural
AG
I don't see the Pats winning in a blowout. I guess it could happen but unlikely. ATL is very good and who exactly has New England really shut down in the playoffs? Houston with Brock and the Steelers without Bell?
Sooner Born
This whole season has been off. Between deflate-gate, the ratings debacle, the excessive governance of celebrations, the ****ty on field product, the terrible refereeing and now the mind boggling relocation of the Chargers to LA, it's just been a big fall of Blah from an NFL perspective.

Furlock Bones
AG
college football was pretty terrible too
diehard03
Quote:

The NFL is a watered-down product. Had a feeling this was coming.

Injuries at key positions took it's toll this year.
Sooner Born
Agree. While the Championship game was one for the ages, there weren't that many good games this year. I think football as a whole is having some of the fun and enjoyment (for the players and fans) legislated out of it.

94chem
The Rose Bowl and the Orange Bowl were the two best bowl games this year. Not surprisingly, they had 4 top 10 teams playing - USC, PSU, FSU, and Michigan. Throw in the Sugar Bowl champion OU and the 4 playoff participants, and you've got 9 teams who would have all made good representatives in an 8 team play-off. Assuming OU and PSU would have gotten in because of conference championships, the committee would have chosen two out of FSU, USC, and Michigan. Michigan was an easy choice, and I think USC's victory at Washington would have gotten them in.

Either way, the College Football playoffs would have been great with 8 teams, and changed our view of the entire season.
Sea Gull
AG
Not going to lie, I lost a lot of interest in the NFL this year. I watched all the Cowboys games, but very few games that didn't involve the Cowboys. I'm starting to realize that it's a manufactured "sport" now. Too many penalties that are called on the discretion of whichever crew is officiating the game. The Patriots get caught flat out cheating (yes, they cheated. Didn't they have an absurd low level of dropped passes during Deflate-gate?) and yet they're in the Super Bowl again. Rodgers and the Packers suddenly becoming unstoppable. It's just flat out bad entertainment, and it's not a whole lot of fun anymore.
Sooner Born
College is nearly identical in this regard.
Kashchei
AG
When the Cowboys lost my interest immediately plummeted to 0.
Say Chowdah
AG
Quote:

Didn't they have an absurd low level of dropped passes during Deflate-gate
You're confusing turnover by fumble which was way in the Pats favor and still is in the Pats favor.
Frok
AG
This season was a drudge for me. Although the Texans made the playoffs, watching that offense week in and week out made me no longer like football.

Combined with A&M's annual November freefall........ugh.

BMX Bandit
The games have been very bad for the most part in the playoffs, but those suggesting that it is fixed to help new England or Green Bay are being silly.
Sea Gull
AG
Not saying it's fixed. I'm saying it could be possible that the NFL could influence games with how many subjective calls that are being made.

And the NE situation is just laughable. They've been caught cheating multiple times and only been slapped on the wrist.
diehard03
Quote:

Not saying it's fixed. I'm saying it could be possible that the NFL could influence games with how many subjective calls that are being made.

Sometimes I think Dallas fans forget their own storylines. I thought yall were Americas' Team. The team had played in the top 4-5 most watched games this season.

If the NFL were fixing it (sorry, not fixing it...subjectively influencing games), yall would be in the Super Bowl.
Ag Natural
AG
Duck Patrol said:

And the NE situation is just laughable. They've been caught cheating multiple times and only been slapped on the wrist.

Well the league did suspend their starting QB for 4 games. Thats pretty significant for most teams.
Synopsis
jake2011 said:

Will be more of same in Super Bowl Pats will win big.
I don't know about that. Atlanta is pretty good too.
BBQ4Me
AG
There's actually people who still think the Pats deflated the balls???

Did the Pats deflate the balls in the Giants-Steelers game last month? Clearly Brady should be suspended for this
BMX Bandit
UMichAg said:

There's actually people who still think the Pats deflated the balls???

Did the Pats deflate the balls in the Giants-Steelers game last month? Clearly Brady should be suspended for this

I didn't think people existed that actually believed they didn't do it.

What's The Deflator up to these days? Still dieting?

cevans_40
AG
jake2011 said:

Will be more of same in Super Bowl Pats will win big.

I think you are in for a big surprise
Post removed:
by user
Kashchei
AG
Great game, but still a crappy postseason. Pats win again.
W
AG
to be honest...the Super Bowl was a relatively boring game until the 4th quarter
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.