Survivor Pool Picks

2 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by agz win
boy09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any of you still alive in survivor pools? I'm still in one, there were 2k+ entries and you can use the same team as many times as you want. They don't get burned after using them once. So now here we are with 90 people still alive for the conference championships. Everyone took Steelers and Seahawks in the wild card round, so no one was eliminated, and 90 our of 92 people took the Pats last week and 2 people went out by picking the Seahawks.

Got a feeling it will get more interesting this week. Not real sure which direction i'm going to go. Patriots seem like the obvious pick, but the Steelers are scary. Falcons are playing really well and look favorable vs. an injured Packers team.

What say you?
LincolnBorglum79
AG
You're headed for a huge tie for first no matter who you pick. I would pick the Steelers or Falcons this week. Houston exposed the Pats weakness and the Steelers offense is strong enough.

Falcons are better than GB and play at home.
Say Chowdah
AG
Quote:

Patriots seem like the obvious pick,

If you have 90 people in still, you will have at least 60 left when it is all done (should the Pats will it all) as they will be favored in each contest.
agz win
AG
I've got 10 entries with about 600 other entries. I'm splitting 5 each on NE and Atlanta. Atlanta looks awesome last week and NE is hard to beat at home.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.