***** Seahawks at Falcons *****

6,010 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ApachePilot
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Atlanta looks very, very good.
gtaggie_08
AG
The Seattle O-line can run block but is terrible in pass protection. The Dallas O-line will look better should they get by Green Bay.
wangus12
AG
Game blouses
Bunk Moreland
Good for Matt Ryan.

Maybe Seattle's OC should call put Sherman and the rest of his d's poor play after the game.
hoosierAG
AG
They are going to be a very tough out for anyone. That offense is scary.
Bunk Moreland
Well that was a quick response.
wangus12
AG
Would love to see Hester take one back. One last time
TAZ99
AG
Not a catch, but looked like PI
BMX Bandit
TAZ99 said:

Not a catch, but looked like PI

Clear on both
Post removed:
by user
LeonardSkinner
Up by 16, and Arthur Blank is as nervous as a freshman before prom.
Bunk Moreland
That's your ballgame
BMX Bandit
Mrs Blank needs to jump more
BBQ4Me
AG
That was great
LeonardSkinner
Couldn't review it?
mAgnoliAg
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Geeze these teams need to slow down. I have u57. 5 in my teaser.

Woah you got lucky
Olsen
AG
Good win for the Falcons! I hope this is their last win of the season and in that football stadium...
Deputy Travis Junior
Bunk Moreland said:

They're basically the 2013 A&M team. An awful defense paired with a historically good offense. Not sure what that means for Dallas, which has a bad defense and a very good offense. My guess is a lot of points.
KidDoc
AG
KidDoc said:

I don't think the Seahawks offense is going to be able to keep pace with the Falcons. Should end up being a decent shootout.
Yahooo I was right (for once). It helps when I don't have much emotional investment in the teams I think.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BassCowboy33
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Bunk Moreland said:

They're basically the 2013 A&M team. An awful defense paired with a historically good offense. Not sure what that means for Dallas, which has a bad defense and a very good offense. My guess is a lot of points.

Dallas actually has a a Top 15 defense and is #1 in the NFL against the run. PFF rated their secondary as #3 in the NFL this season and a top 5 scoring D. Where their D struggles is rushing the passer. The back four can only cover for so long.
ApachePilot
AG
My hawks missed Earl Thomas badly. Hope we draft more offensive lineman this year. Maybe a running back that can stay healthy??

Love my Hawks but they had too many injuries this year. They also suck on the east coast.

i'm sick of sherman's mouth. Guy gets burned more than toast these days and cheats. Embarrassing

my hawks are young though and will be back!!
Ag12thman
AG
Falcons are a LOT better than I thought. That's gonna be a very tough game for GB or Dallas... of course they all are at this point.
Deputy Travis Junior
Well never mind then. I read a few articles, which said that the dallas defense was below average and didn't bother to dive into the stats to corroborate the opinions. Some of that fake news I guess.

EDIT: just checked out some stats. Dallas is #11 in yards/rush defense and #24 in passing efficiency defense. From what you said, the second sounds more like a pass rusher problem than a DB quality problem, but it doesn't really matter; the end result is the same. Perhaps you'd disagree, but with the rule changes over the last few years that greatly increase the value of the QB, I'd say that a slightly above average rush defense and a very poor pass defense add up to an overall bad defense.
BassCowboy33
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Well never mind then. I read a few articles, which said that the dallas defense was below average and didn't bother to dive into the stats to corroborate the opinions. Some of that fake news I guess.

EDIT: just checked out some stats. Dallas is #11 in yards/rush defense and #24 in passing efficiency defense. From what you said, the second sounds more like a pass rusher problem than a DB quality problem, but it doesn't really matter; the end result is the same. Perhaps you'd disagree, but with the rule changes over the last few years that greatly increase the value of the QB, I'd say that a slightly above average rush defense and a very poor pass defense add up to an overall bad defense.

I would agree with that. It's a defense that'll give up yards, but not many points.

The teams that give Dallas trouble are teams that can be physical with them. Basically, just the Giants thus far, although Pittsburgh did a solid job going tit-for-tat.
W
AG
suddenly a huge opportunity for the Falcons and Matt Ryan. Will host the NFC championship game.

great chance for both to change their legacies
ApachePilot
AG
I'm all for the falcons. It kills me though the falcons coach was the D coordinator that made my Hawks the best. Hated seeing him go

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.