any teams going to start resting stars in week 15 and 16?

835 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgEng06
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gotta start thinking ahead for these FF playoffs!!
W
AG
the Cowboys are the obvious concern. Dallas could clinch best NFC record by this weekend (week 14).

stashing Alfred Morris might not be bad idea if you have room on your bench
AgEng06
AG
Take it for what it's worth, but at least it's something:

TyHolden
AG
Jerry just wants to sell tickets...
oh no
AG
not sure I'd trust Jerry on that one... if they are 13-1 heading into the second-to-last game (FF superbowl?) and have already clinched the #1 seed (bye and home field) vs Detroit, who may have also clinched playoffs by then, I don't know if I'd trust them giving Zeke a ton of volume or Dez playing a ton of reps.
MSFC Aggie
AG
oh no said:

not sure I'd trust Jerry on that one... if they are 13-1 heading into the second-to-last game (FF superbowl?) and have already clinched the #1 seed (bye and home field) vs Detroit, who may have also clinched playoffs by then, I don't know if I'd trust them giving Zeke a ton of volume or Dez playing a ton of reps.
So much this. Zeke needs the rest because of volume....and Dez needs it from being banged up. If Dak wasn't a rookie, you'd probably see a bunch of Romo also.
EliteZags
AG
I'm resting Dez this week since I have a bye so he should be fresh for wks 15/16
AgEng06
AG
EliteZags said:

I'm resting Dez this week since I have a bye so he should be fresh for wks 15/16
Solid plan.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.