Sit/ start first round of playoffs (week 14)

5,522 Views | 137 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Texker
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have a 3wr League. I started Evans, then Fuller and LaFell over Tyreke and Thielen.

Fuller and LaFell combined for 5.4 and Tyreke/Thielen combined for 30.1.

Thank the Lord for Leveon but it may not be good enough still. Need Brees to have a pedestrian day and Evans to go off.
W
AG
vintage A.Rob today ---> 17 yards.

what a disappointment
bdgol07
AG
So sad I wasted a 3rd round keeper on ARob....wont make that mistake for next year
W
AG
66-yard TD catch for D.Adams
Jason Ag
AG
Matt Forte out
Bunk Moreland
oldarmyag08 said:

Matt Forte out

Playing against him. With my wr management fail, can't say I'm upset. Though it looks like Doug Martin is ready for a big day so that sucks
Jason Ag
AG
I'm still in it. But the odds are against me for sure. Glad I'm not playing against Bell!
Texker
AG
Texker said:

gigem1223 said:

gigem1223 said:

Pick 2 ( RB2 & flex) non ppr:

Hyde vs NYJ
Ajayi vs Arz
Gurley vs Atl
Forte vs SF
Eifert vs Cle

Leaning Hyde and Forte mainly due to matchups.

?
I think Eifert's gotta be in there as Dalton is looking for him. I'd go with Hyde over Forte if only because it's a short week for the Jets and now they have to travel across the country. I don't think it will take much for the Jets to mail it in, if they haven't already.

Edit: Did a little more research and Fins O line will have 4 starters in there. Fins are still in post season contention so you know the desperation and effort will be there.
Well Ajayi only scored single digits but Forte put up zero and is out for the game with an injury, Eifert had 2 TD's and Hyde is tearing the Jets D a new one.
Jason Ag
AG
I picked up the Atlanta D, but decided to start Lions! Son of a carp fish!
Bunk Moreland
oldarmyag08 said:

I picked up the Atlanta D, but decided to start Lions! Son of a carp fish!

Same. I made every single wrong decision regarding roster management. I'm a dogfight now and had I stuck with my lineup of Thursday afternoon I'd have already have set a league scoring record, with Prescott and one half of Evans still to go.
W
AG
it's been a bizarre day. So many QB's, RB's, and WR's with good matchups are just falling flat on their faces.

the Seahawks offense has been terrible in the 1st half. The Saints offense not much better.

Freeman doing nothing
bearkatag15
AG
I have 1 player left on my roster... I have the option between Malcolm Mitchell or Sterling Shepherd in a PPR league...

I kinda see them as even. Opinions?
Bunk Moreland
I like Shepherd
W
AG
finally one of my subs hit it big...64-yard TD pass to Gabriel.

Falcons defense having a huge game too...3 turnovers, 2 sacks, TD, and pitching a shutout
W
AG
4 INT's for Russell Wilson...just awful
toucan82
Tevin coleman and Carlos Hyde are great human beings
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Strip sack fumble returned for a TD for Atlanta.

Still pitching a shutout.
W
AG
that's about 35 fantasy points for the Atlanta defense
Bunk Moreland
Jesus I have no one to blame but myself if I lose. Sat Hill & Atlanta D this week. Brutal. Please overcome.
Texker
AG
Going up against Rogers. Packers up big and sit him in the 4th. Thank you!
Texker
AG
Jets just tied it on long FG,
Bunk Moreland
Welp. All up to Dak for me.

I have a 10 point lead with Prescott left and opponent has Edelman and Steve Smith tomorrow.

Should be interesting.
bearkatag15
AG
I ended the day games being up by 13 and I have Malcolm Mitchell remaining. The other team has Witten and Dan Bailey left. It's PPR so I think its a tossup
Bonfired
AG
Brees, Cooper and Freeman fried one of my teams this week...combined for a whopping 7 points. Brees the last two weeks had 13 total points.

My other team has a chance only because my opponent had the misfortune of starting Forte and Melvin Gordon...I deserve to lose, but won't give it back if I squeak it out.
W
AG
speaking of Drew Brees...has father time finally caught up with him?

he has 6 picks and 0 TD passes in his last 2 games.

for the owners that survived to week 15 with Brees as their QB...may have to look for another option (Saints at Arizona) next week. Wouldn't have thought that 2 weeks ago
bdgol07
AG
Idk but I traded him for Derek Carr two weeks ago in a 16 team dynasty league to a guy trying to make a run in the playoffs... Feeling good about the move since I was already out of the playoffs this year
gougler08
AG
Big Ben tried to do me in today, but luckily my opponent had Wilson. Gotta hope for Mitchell to outscore Dion Lewis
Bunk Moreland
Need a much stronger performance from Dak in the 2nd half to feel somewhat safe.
toucan82
I'm going to need Bailey to kick a field goal
W
AG
a fitting end to the day ---> negative fantasy points for Dez
Bunk Moreland
Well I'm most likely ****ed. Awful day for Dak.
W
AG
he looked like a rookie tonight
Bunk Moreland
Meh. Need Smith + Edelman to combine for less than 20. Likely won't happen with our scoring. Oh well. Only myself to blame. Benched ATL this morning for Detroit and couldn't have bungled my wr management worse. I deserve it.
Texker
AG
First week of 2 week match. I'm up by 17 and have Ravens D. Opponent's players are done for the week. NE destroys defenses so I'm thinking of pulling Ravens D out of lineup to preserve the lead going into next week.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.