Under the Radar Defenses with Good Upcoming Matchups?

1,234 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Tressels Vest
Post removed:
by user
rangerdanger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jake2011 said:

Miami?
Detroit?
Atlanta?

I like Atlanta next week against the Rams. Pretty much anything against the Rams is a safe bet at this point.
Post removed:
by user
gougler08
AG
Lions are only good for this week against Chicago...then they go to NYG and Dallas for the last 2 weeks of playoffs
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Week 14: Min @ Jax (Minn probably isn't available)
Week 15: Buf v Cle (Buffalo might be available since they played Oak last week and Pit this week)
Week 16: San Diego @ Cle (Should be available, they also have a decent matchup of @Car this week)
Enviroag02
AG
pretty tough to beat Atlanta's next three matchups.

Week 14: Rams
Week 15: 49ers
Week 16: Panthers

Falcons still have alot to play for meanwhile all three teams they have left have nothing to play for.
gougler08
AG
The problem is, Atlanta's defense sucks so it's an interesting situation
Enviroag02
AG
With Atlanta's offense, they should be able to force all three of those teams into being one dimensional. Their pass rush has been alot better the past few weeks as well with Vic Beasley.
rangerdanger
AG
gougler08 said:

The problem is, Atlanta's defense sucks so it's an interesting situation

They do suck, but streaming DSTs is about finding the Goff's and Barkley's of the NFL and letting their bench warming talents fill your fantasy coffers.

I might go Atl this week but I'm planning on holdinf onto the Packers DST for the Bears and Vikings matchups during fantasy playoffs. If I'm lucky it will snow on the Bears matchup.
The D
AG
Texans at home for jax is still available in one of my leagues that I'm putting in a waiver claim for. This is for week 15
Enviroag02
AG
So yeah...the ATL Defense was a great start.
toucan82
Thanks to everyone who pointed out the Falcons. They're the only reason I have a chance this week.
Tressels Vest
AG
Who's playing Cleveland? That's a good one too.

I'd say a slight edge to Atlanta. Think Miami will struggle without tannehill. That defense knows they must step it up to make the playoffs
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.