What was your best trade move all season?

829 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Goodest Poster
mike_ags_fan12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Week 5, I traded Gronk for Melvin Gordon and Travis Kelce. DJ and Melvin together won me some games.
slider676
AG
Gave:
Odell
Wentz
Ertz

Received:
Evans
Matt Ryan
Eifert

This was a week before Eifert came back.

Blindside05
AG
In week 2 after Keenan went down I traded Zeke for ARob and Cobb.....
slider676
AG
Blindside05 said:

In week 2 after Keenan went down I traded Zeke for ARob and Cobb.....

Enviroag02
AG
Traded Jonathan Stewart, Allen Robinson, and Christine Michael for Tom Brady and Julio Jones
mike_ags_fan12
Oh wow..
Captmorg70
Traded Olsen and Jordy for Evans and Dez
simongalicia
AG
Nothing huge, but after week 4 I traded Tate for Crowder.
Blindside05
AG
Yea I regret that one. Unfortunately, I was desperate bc its a PPR league starting 2 wr 2 rb and flex with only 4 of 10 making the playoffs. Allen was my WR1 with tate and moncrief (also hurt in week 2) as my WR2/flex. It didn't help that I was 0-2 due to getting zero production from my 2 WR slots.
Fortunately, I drafted 9 out of 10 and was forced to go heavy RB with DJ, Zeke, and Ingram being 3 of my first 4 picks. So I knew I had depth at RB but really needed a WR. No one was willing to give up their WR1 without DJ being involved since zeke at the time was an unproven rookie. Which led me to Arob who I had last year and didn't see this type of year coming though he has picked it up slightly as of late.
All that being said, due to some good waiver wire pickups and another few trades, I have won 10 straight and clinched the 1 seed though it would be nice to have DJ and Zeke leading the way in the playoffs
suburban cowboy
AG
Gave: Brandin Cooks, CMike
Received: OBJ
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Traded Devonta Freeman and Cincinnati defense for Matt Ryan and Arizona Defense.

It certainly helped my season.
Goodest Poster
AG
Traded Mike Evans, got Blount, Mathews, Kelvin Benjamin. Blount in particular is the reason im in 1st. My RBs were terrible outside of DeAngelo Williams first 4 games before Bell returned.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.