*** Cowboys vs. Vikings ***

2 Views | 498 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Phat32
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My biggest frustration is that I usually rewatch these games (fast forward version) during the week... No interest in watching this one again. And it's 10 days until our next game.

And my apologies on rule #1... For my eyes only.
Ag12thman
AG
Okay. I guess.
TAZ99
AG
If they are going to complain about the hit to the facemask on the conversion attempt, they also gotta talk about the hit to Dak's facemask on the first possession, which also wasn't called (nor discussed or complained about).
BMX Bandit
It was an egregious error by the referee to miss that call and it was potentially a game changing error.

But DGAF 11-1

jr15aggie
AG
My least favorite game of the season. We played poorly at times and the refs made it impossible for 3 quarters. At least they started calling it both ways in the 4th... Or rather they were equally bad for both teams.

But we still won on the road against another top ranked defense. Bring on the 10 day layoff and bring on the Giants.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
waking up this morning the national narrative really seems to be focusing on that call.

thats a shame too because while Dallas didn't play that great overall, i think it was clear they were the better team.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Flagging Scandrick for hands to the face on the play the overturned the INT deep in Minnesota's end was almsot equally bad. That was worth at least 3 points vs. the max of 2 that Minn lost on the final missed call, so I'm calling it more than even.
98Ag99Grad
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Flagging Scandrick for hands to the face on the play the overturned the INT deep in Minnesota's end was almsot equally bad. That was worth at least 3 points vs. the max of 2 that Minn lost on the final missed call, so I'm calling it more than even.
Sea Gull
AG
jr15aggie said:

My least favorite game of the season. We played poorly at times and the refs made it impossible for 3 quarters. At least they started calling it both ways in the 4th... Or rather they were equally bad for both teams.

But we still won on the road against another top ranked defense. Bring on the 10 day layoff and bring on the Giants.

Tough game. The Cowboys looked how I figured they would...exhausted. You could tell they were done with this stretch of the season. Very good win for them. I'm really loving how this team can blow teams out of the water, but can also grind it out. Let's get these boys rested and ready to beat the **** out of Baby Manning.
Phat32
AG
What's stupid about focusing on the hands to the face is that it would have AT BEST tied the game ASSUMING that dumbface could have completed a pass on the next play. That's also assuming they still ignore the blatant false start by the left tackle, which would should have blown the play dead and the hands to the face moot.

Coulda woulda shoulda. Sucks to suck, Vikings. You lost.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.