***** NFL DFS Week 13 *****

716 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by CrazyAgE
CrazyAgE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Alright, whatcha got for this week? It's shaping up to be a week that there are not really any standouts, as far as value plays go. DJ and A. Brown are nice plays but at those prices...sheesh!

Anyhow, here is my rough draft:

QB: Brees (v. Det)
RB: Hyde (v. Chi)
RB: Riddick (v. NO)
WR: Edelman (v. LA)
WR: Evans (v. SD)
WR: Watkins (v. Oak)
TE: L. Green (v. NYG)
FL: T. Kelce (v. ATL)
DEF: SD (v. TB)
mAgnoliAg
Ranger222
AG
You're going to want to play one of DJ/Bell in cash this week, if not both. Deciding between the two is rough, so I'll be playing both.

Initial cash LU--

QB: Kaep
RB: Bell
RB: DJ
WR: Michael Thomas
WR: Tyreek Hill
WR: Marquess Wilson
TE: Vance McDonald
RB: Jeremy Hill
D/ST: Redskins

Going to be HARD to get me off of that.

For GPPs, I really like playing Aaron Rodgers. At 6700, its his lowest price he's EVER been on DK. He'll put up points against the Texans as they have literally no running game and just chunk it 40-50 times a game. If you do the single entry or those 3 entry max tournaments, my favorite thing is to play Rodgers, pick either Bell/DJ, pick a top WR you like, then fill out the roster with DET/NO. Something like --

QB: Rodgers
RB: Dion Lewis
WR: Julio
WR: Marvin Jones
TE: Josh Hill
FX: Anquan Boldin
D/ST: Ravens

Also the PIT stack is going to be low owned this week since everyone is focusing in on DET/NO. When PIT is at home, always have at least one Ben/Bell/Brown team because they always score monster points at home. Even if its against the Giants. Don't let that scare you off.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Lots of week 12 wonders in that cash lineup
CFTXAG10
AG
I feel like I have too much exposure to the Lions/Saints game but I am hoping for a shootout. I will come back here and edit with my final lineup but here is what I have so far. I also might flip my Defense to Packers and upgrade the kicker spot. I hope when Fanduel/DK go through the merger they use DK format - eliminate kicker and add a flex.

QB: Brees
RB: Johnson
RB: Riddick
WR: J Jones
WR: M Thomas
WR: T Hill
TE: Davis
K: Prater
D: Ravens
CrazyAgE
Ranger222 said:

You're going to want to play one of DJ/Bell in cash this week, if not both. Deciding between the two is rough, so I'll be playing both.

Initial cash LU--

QB: Kaep
RB: Bell
WR: Tyreek Hill
WR: Marquess Wilson
TE: Vance McDonald
RB: Jeremy Hill
D/ST: Redskins

Going to be HARD to get me off of that.

For GPPs, I really like playing Aaron Rodgers. At 6700, its his lowest price he's EVER been on DK. He'll put up points against the Texans as they have literally no running game and just chunk it 40-50 times a game. If you do the single entry or those 3 entry max tournaments, my favorite thing is to play Rodgers, pick either Bell/DJ, pick a top WR you like, then fill out the roster with DET/NO. Something like --

QB: Rodgers
RB: Dion Lewis
WR: Julio
WR: Marvin Jones
TE: Josh Hill
FX: Anquan Boldin
D/ST: Ravens

Also the PIT stack is going to be low owned this week since everyone is focusing in on DET/NO. When PIT is at home, always have at least one Ben/Bell/Brown team because they always score monster points at home. Even if its against the Giants. Don't let that scare you off.

I do like where you are going with the cash LU but the Chicago game is supposed to have 1-3 inches of snow, so I'm not so sure about some of the people from that game. Maybe McDonald? Just not seeing a lot of offense potential now. I think affects Kap and also throws from Barkley to his receivers.

Just one thought I had on that....wasn't sure if you had seen that weather or not

Also, what are your thoughts on Alex Smith in that same price range?? Since they are playing Atlanta, there should ample points put up. Now I don't think Smith will pile up 350 yards necessarily, but I would think he has a much better shot at putting up like 3 TDs and more yards than Kap'a matchup with the weather and all
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.