What is your record??

1,380 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 213 Grove
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With playoffs around the corner, how does everyone's squad look?

I am in two 10 man leagues

One team is 5-7 and has been eliminated from playoff contention...LeVeon Bell and Tom Brady could not outweigh a lot of the mediocrity on this team

In my other league, I am 7-5 and looking at a one seed and am led by David Johnson, Antonio Brown, and was fortunate enough to trade for Zeke and based off of that alone I am pretty confident that I should win this league

Unfortunately, my successful team is in a less competitive league with no buy in
Removed:15444557
6-6 in a 12 man league (started 4-0) and need just one more win these next two games to get in playoffs.
I should have all tie breakers to get me in over other 7-7 teams. The only good thing about my draft was D Murray in the 5th, C Mike (helped get to 4-0 then downhill), Julio, and trading Jordy + West for Bell.

9-3 in other 10 man league (started 2-3) secured 1st place seed in playoffs and heavy favorite to win the whole league. Made 4 really good trades to stack my team. I even drafted AP with my first pick and still ended up well.
Got OBJ + T Williams for D Murray + L Fitz
Got Rodgers for J Charles
Got Blounte for Ajayi
Got Evans for Howard + M Wallace
ac04
8-4
8-4
8-4
6-6
6-6
gougler08
AG
9-3
6-6
5-7

Wrapped up the 1 seed in the first league, fighting for a playoff spot in the 2nd and out of contention in the third. Overall average performance this year
oh no
AG
that's a lot of leagues
UnderoosAg
AG
6-6, 10 teams, lead league in points by 100ish.

Went WR, TE with Hopkins (oops) then Gronk, and took DeAngelo Williams late to fill in until the RB carousel started. Also took Brady in the 9/10th or so. Carson Palmer did me no favors. Started 1-5 til Brady showed up, was hoping to go at least 2-2 to start.

I'm #5, 6 go to playoffs. Think I'm already locked based on points
hurleyag
AG
6-6 and snuck into the playoffs

12 team league and we start playoffs this week.
Goldie Wilson
Losing games in the leagues I'm trying to win. Winning games in the leagues I'm trying to lose.
mike_ags_fan12
8-4, 2nd out of 10. Clinched playoffs, but not sure which seed I will draw for playoffs next week. (I have arob, cooks and Edelman as my top WRS. Yikes.)

8-4, 2nd out of 10, a win this week definitely puts me in the playoffs which begin in 2 weeks.

4-7, 9th out of 10th. playoffs take 8/10 teams and begin in 2 weeks. Still in the hunt if I win out and have one of the 2 teams a game ahead of me, lose out.
W
AG
my best team is 10-2 and clinched 1st place. This is my "Colts" team with Luck, Gore, and Moncrief along with DJ (1st), Cooks (2nd), and Olsen (5th). Nailed the draft in this league.

my next best team is 8-4 in 2nd place. Expecting to win the title with Rivers, Julio, Baldwin, Adams, McCoy, Ware, and Tucker.

my most frustrating team is 7-5 with Brees, Ezekiel, Ingram, Ajayi, Moncrief, Crabtree, and Kelce. Scored the most points in the league but only in 4th place. Should make the playoffs.

my worst team is 6-6. Has been limping along from the beginning after taking Gronk (1st) and AD (2nd). Could still make the playoffs with a win this weekend. It's been a patchwork waiver wire lineup all season

ApachePilot
AG
I'm in three 12 team leagues
9-3
9-3
4-8 (R wilson, Lacy, CJ)
ac04
cut back from 8 last year.
gigem1223
8-4
8-4

Battling for #1 seed in both
suburban cowboy
AG
11-1
TitanAGGIE09
AG
I'm 9-3 (2nd) and 8-3-1 (1st) in my two big money leagues. Only 2 I really care about as the other one doesn't have decent payout but is more for fun. I've always done well in these 2 but usually it's ever other year. Nice to hit both in same year
Rudyjax
AG
12 team.
8-4
I am the 2nd seed going into the playoffs after leading all season.
misterguinness
AG
8-4 good enough for 3rd out of 14

Just out of curiosity does anybody have the Falcons triplets? That would have been the money grabber this year
mAgnoliAg
AG
6-6 in both. Eliminated from one and the other is win and in or lose and out this week.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
10 Team League

8-4 and 1st place with most total points by about 80 points. Will either be the 1st seed or 3rd seed in the playoffs depending on this week.
My team has only scored the most points in a week once, but it consistantly scores in the top 3.
Led in points by Brees, Demarco, and Mike Evans.

If I would have drafted David Johnson instead of stupid Todd Gurley, I'd probably be undefeated and unstoppable. That was a dumb move on my part since I told myself after drafting MJD several years ago I would never take an RB on a bad offense with my first round pick.
Bunk Moreland
6-6 in my main league, 2nd in points scored.

7-5 in my backup league, 2nd in points scored.

If I lose in either league this week I miss playoffs. Been one of those years.
CoppellAg93
AG
Two Leagues ....

3-9 (8th) in 8 team league - all teams make playoffs

9-3 (T-1st) in 14 team league - top 8 make playoffs
gumby579
AG
9-3 in 10 team league. Top 4 make playoffs.
TJJackson
4-8. Our draft was moved to noon from 7pm and I forgot. 12 league , top 6 make playoffs. I'm 11th.
Chipotlemonger
AG
In my main league (in 2, main one is a 16 teamer, 1/2 ppr, OP instead of flex) I started 1-4 and am currently 7-5.

Hope I make the playoffs, it's gonna be close.
Bonfired
AG
8-4 in one league (started 0-3), and this is the first week of a 2-week semifinal matchup.

8-4 in another, this is the last week of the regular season. Clinched a playoff spot, seed is unknown. Better seed gets a 2 point head start in playoff matchups.
Shiner Bock
AG
9-3 in a 10 team league that top 4 make playoffs. I currently sit in the 1 spot.
FabricatorAg
12 man $100.00 PPR league: 8-4 3rd seed (3way tie for 1 seed)

12 man $100.00 Standard League: 8-4 -and a 2 seed

8 man $50.00 standard league: 9-3 1 seed
cman1494
AG
8-4 in my small buy-in 12 team league. Have a 50 point lead going into tonight's game, so that will increase to 9-4, locking up the 2nd seed.

7-5 in my bigger buy-in 12 team league. Currently in 4th, but might lose this week, dropping me out of contention for the moment.
MooreTrucker
AG
11-2 after tonight, clinched the #1 seed (8-team league)

5-8 after tonight, 7th seed (8-team league)
JABQ04
AG
10 Team league.
9-3 (about to be 9-4 thanks to Kaeper****s)

Made playoffs last week
Smokedraw01
6-7 and scored the fourth most points on the season. We have three divisions and my division is ridiculously strong. I'd be 72-60 if I played every team every week. Three teams that made the playoffs have a losing record if they played every team every week.

Such BS.
mAgnoliAg
AG
I finished 6-7 with the most points in the league and didn't make the playoffs. I don't feel sorry for you at all
Smokedraw01
mAgnoliAg said:

I finished 6-7 with the most points in the league and didn't make the playoffs. I don't feel sorry for you at all

If I feel sorry for you will you feel sorry for me?
mAgnoliAg
AG
RedAgs01 said:

mAgnoliAg said:

If I feel sorry for you will you feel sorry for me?

Nah
LeFraud
6-7, 12 team leage

Had to win last night to grab the last playoff spot. I've scored the most points in the league with over 1300, yet I've had the most points scored against me with over 1300
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.