***FF Players w Favorable Playoff Matchups***

608 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Lt. Joe Bookman
suburban cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thought a separate thread was appropriate for this. My league's playoffs runs Week 13-17 and I'm using this week to strategize my playoff roster.

Some of my initial thoughts:
- Vikings receivers have VERY favorable matchups, bug they're still the Vikings pass offense
- Texans receivers have favorable matchups, but they have BO
- Marty B value may take-off if Gronk remains injury plagued

My Questions:
- Your playoff QB favorites?
- Your playoff TE favorites?
- Odds of AJ Green having an impactful return?

Let's discuss!
EliteZags
AG
holding on to Green but remains to be seen if he'll warrant one of 3 starting wr spots or flex out of this group of Dez, Montcrief, D Adams, Watkins, DGB
with the flex allowing me to start a third RB of Gordon, Hill, L Murray, D Booker
W
AG
the week 14 game that really jumps out is: Saints at Bucs. And then the rematch 2 weeks later in week 16: Bucs at Saints. Awesome matchups for Brees, Ingram, Winston, Evans, et al.

the jewel of week 15 is: Raiders at Chargers. Their first meeting was 34-31. Should be a fantasy feast for Rivers, Carr, and their WR's. Also Latavius and Gordon.

LeSean McCoy has a great setup: weeks 14, 15, 16: Steelers, Browns, and Dolphins

------
on the flipside...potential trouble for Mariota and DeMarco with the Broncos and Chiefs in weeks 14 & 15

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
I'm currently rostering 3 D/STs, which is crazy.

Week 13: SD v TB
Week 14: Min @ Jax
Week 15: Buf v Cle
Week 16: SD v Cle

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.