Cam or Carr...

3 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TxAG-010
TxAG-010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Says it in the title. I need to win this week with solidify my spot for the playoffs in a tight league.

Cam has been pedestrian the past couple of weeks and has a tough match up with Seattle.
Carr can be hit or miss.

TIA!
W
AG
one good thing...

Oakland is the late afternoon game Sunday and Carolina is the night game, so you'll get to see how your matchup is coming along before having to make a decision.

I would lean toward Carr at home vs. the Bills. Especially if Earl Thomas is back for Seattle
MSFC Aggie
AG
Carr got the questionable tag placed on him today. Would expect him to still play though.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Cam or Cousins?
MSFC Aggie
AG
Both on the road against good defenses. But based on the current trajectories....gotta go with Cousins, right?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Well Cousins is doing ****all for me right now.
W
AG
per usual...Carr has come to life in the 2nd half.

240 yards & 2 TD's
agdaddy04
AG
Is Cam not even playing?
Shiner Bock
AG
Cam looks pissed on the sideline
mike_ags_fan12
Wtf was Anderson doing in the game?
Enviroag02
AG
Personally as a Greg Olsen owner I hope Anderson stays in. The entire offense is better at this point with Anderson especially Olsen.
Ag_07
AG
Cam not starting due to disciplinary reasons.
birdman
Bummer for Anderson. He gets to start, probably for first series only. On his first play, his receiver drops a perfect pass and Seattle intercepts it.
Enviroag02
AG
Cam looks BAD...if he puts some air on that last throw instead of trying to prove he has the strongest arm his receiver might still be running
mike_ags_fan12
birdman said:

Bummer for Anderson. He gets to start, probably for first series only. On his first play, his receiver drops a perfect pass and Seattle intercepts it.

In Anderson's defense, Mike Tolbert's fat ass should not be catching balls.
TxAG-010
AG
Just saw this thread again. I ended up going with Carr thankfully! This week is another interesting matchup decision....Carr on the road against a good KC defense on a short week. Then you have Cam against a so-so SD defense, but Cam has been so bad lately you have to think he'll have a decent game at some point!?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.