Job Network
Sponsored by

Texas State daughter seeking employment

2,028 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by schwertnerag
schwertnerag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy Ags,

My eldest daughter graduated from Texas State with a degree in Exercise Science. She initially started out in athletic training and realized the hours required were more than a coach due to multiple sports going on in the fall and spring. She is a huge aggie fan with growing up in a house where her mom and dad and now her youngest sister are Ags. She is open to many different areas of employment. She loves sports, kids, and is a hard worker that is always committed to making the employer happy with her work. My wife and I are trying to talk her out of education since we are both teachers and unfortunately have seen so many things turn for the worse since we have been in. If you have any information or ideas for employment opportunities, your suggestions will be appreciated. One last thing she is open to employment within most parts of Texas.

Thanks in advance,
S. Walker '94
ukbb2003
Does she happen to be a certified personal trainer?
schwertnerag
No, she has CPR and BLS certification.
HuntingAg96
I was Kinesiology specializing in Exercise Physiology. Send me a message. I'd be glad to discuss what I know.
schwertnerag
I do not have premium to message you. My daughter, McKenna is currently looking at an Exercise Physiology position. Her email is mckennawalk10@gmail.com. Thank you for your reply.
HuntingAg96
You are welcome.
Married2AnAggie
S
Have her check out the Prairie View A&M job site. We have some recent/upcoming openings in our Athletic department. If she finds something she is interested in, have her email her info to me: bryanvalcj at gmail and I'll see if I can help.

Val ('20)
schwertnerag
Married2,

Thanks for the information! I will let her know about the job postings.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.