Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for a job in Dallas or remote!

1,823 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Mosquito Hunters
zhardintx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

My name is Zack and I lived in College Station my whole life. I graduated from TAMU in May of 2020 with a B.S. in Psychology in the midst of the pandemic. I recently moved with my wife to east Rockwall, TX, and the job market here is not what we expected. We bought a house after I began working at State Farm and unfortunately, I had to quit unexpectedly due to a family emergency (that would not affect my future employment again). Since then, I haven't been able to find a position that pays enough for our bill requirements and have been out of work for the past 4 months. If you know about any opportunities in the Dallas area with a remote position or something near Rockwall, I would greatly appreciate any leads! I'm interested in data, analytics, marketing, research, and anything along those general lines. I have multiple years of customer service experience have taken many math and computer science courses during my educational career. I am hard-working and am confident in my ability to excel in any role I take on. I would really like to find something before the end of January.

Feel free to reach out with any opportunities you might know of, I would be so grateful! My email is zhardintx@gmail.com

Thanks and gig 'em!
Roger350
AG
Look at L3Harris in Greenville, TX. They are 25 miles east of Rockwall off I-30 and FM 1570. Large Defense contractor. Not sure what career fields your degree and experience really match, but they are always hiring and have had recent attrition like most employers. Good luck, and Gig'Em.
ravingfans
AG
With the psychology and math, suggest you look into the AI (Artificial Intelligence) area. You'll have to quickly absorb sone key concepts (YouTube and books), but places like L3 or Raytheon could use the combination if you played it right. The goal is to check enough boxes to get an interview.

Also in DFW there are a LOT of career networking groups., many that teach a lot of job hunting skills. Let me know and I will post them or you can DM me and will help you get connected.

Also, there is the Aggie career network that is excellent help. They post on this board frequently.

Mainly, stay positive and build your confidence as you work hard to find your next full time gig!
idCareerMatch
Sponsor
Hi Zack! I've started an online job board for Industry specific segments. There are multiple opportunities for sales, operations, branch manager in training, etc. Please check it out at idcareermatch.com, sign up as a candidate and you can view the board! Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions. I'd love to be able to help you find a great place!

Mosquito Hunters
AG
Reach out to USEBSG - Rockwall office. It's an employee benefits brokerage that works primarily in the education sector. PM me if you need more details or want to use me as a reference of some kind, I'll be happy to help.
We can't get rid of your annoying t.u. neighbors, but we can rid your yard of mosquitoes!

https://mosquitohunters.com/southlake-tx/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.