Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for pilot opportunities

2,755 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by schmellba99
corkscrewduck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Commercial multi engine pilot/certified flight instructor with 700 hours total time, 600 PIC, and 50 turbine. Can provide full resume on request.

Open to contract, part time, or full time opportunities on the private/charter side of aviation.

Based in dallas area. Under 30 minute commute to mckinney, addison, love, and dfw.

Any leads appreciated
Roger350
AG
L3Harris in Greenville has been looking for test pilots, but I have no idea what the requirement is for hours. The group has been very top heavy for years so they might be in a position to hire a younger less experienced pilot? Fly a lot of B350.
average_joker
AG
What are your long term goals for aviation?
Naveronski
AG
If any helicopter pilots are read this thread, Bell opened an experimental pilot rec.
corkscrewduck
average_joker said:

What are your long term goals for aviation?
to find a job with good quality of life that i can retire at. That could be a mainline carrier, it could be a fractional like netjets, or it could be flying for a private owner. Honest answer right now, given the market, is im keeping my options open.
agdaddy04
AG
Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought there was a heavy shortage of commercial pilots right now? Is that not what you're finding in reality?
corkscrewduck
agdaddy04 said:

Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought there was a heavy shortage of commercial pilots right now? Is that not what you're finding in reality?
there is a shortage of pilots with ATP licenses, mostly affecting regionals. Theres no shortage of low time commercial pilots.
average_joker
AG
I was in your shoes not that long ago. (2013) Email me username at yahoo if you want to commiserate.
akaggie05
AG
https://careers.l3harris.com/job/rockwall/be350-isr-pic-oconus/4832/28804189856

L3Harris C3ISR group in Rockwall is actively looking for pilots. Be aware that a role with them will have you deploying OCONUS for long periods of time.
johnrth
Have you looked into Ameriflight? They're based in Dallas and is a cargo airline flying smaller jets.
schmellba99
AG
corkscrewduck said:

Commercial multi engine pilot/certified flight instructor with 700 hours total time, 600 PIC, and 50 turbine. Can provide full resume on request.

Open to contract, part time, or full time opportunities on the private/charter side of aviation.

Based in dallas area. Under 30 minute commute to mckinney, addison, love, and dfw.

Any leads appreciated
shoot me a resume at schmellba at yahoo .com

I have a contact that is always looking for qualified pilots, both fixed wing and rotary wing
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.