Job Network
Sponsored by

Hiring Several Positions in Austin for Various Backgrounds

1,238 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggie4231
katie2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My group (University of Texas at Arlington) contracts various positions at the TCEQ's Office of Water and the Enforcement Division. All positions are in Austin (don't let the Arlington thing fool you!). We typically hire entry level folks with a bachelors degree in environmental science, natural/physical sciences, engineering, math, business, criminal justice, data analysis, etc. and place them in the team that best suits their background. Most of our openings ask for one year of experience, but we aren't rigid about that (and any customer service experience always counts for this!) We also have Admin Assistant positions!

Currently all of our positions work in office two days a week and from home two days a week. The other day is flex, but is typically from home. We will provide a laptop for when working from home as well. It's state work, so the holiday schedule, vacation leave, and sick leave are all pretty generous, and the benefits are great. It's honestly very interesting work, and I've never heard of anyone not enjoying their job! Starting pay varies by position, but is typically between $39-45K.

Feel free to send me your resume (even if you don't have one of these specific backgrounds, I'll see what I can do!) at katharine.phillips -at- uta dot edu or check out the postings yourself at www.uta.edu/about/careers-at-uta. (Position Type: Staff, Department: Enterprise Development)

Thanks!
Bosco
AG
Hi there.

Tried to pm you but it failed.

Email me at
katie2007
AG
Sorry about that! Emailed you
aggie4231
AG
Definitely interested. Email is username at gmail
TAMUG'04 Marine Fisheries.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.