Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for New Position - Houston Area

999 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AndAg
AndAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Currently employed but seeing the end of the road coming up. Company relocated division to Dallas area with the rest of us being grandfathered in allowing us to stay where we are currently located. My wife is steadily employed here in Houston and both of our parents live here as well so not looking to relocate. Everyone higher than me from Houston has been laid off with the positions being backfilled in Dallas.

I'm an experienced Project/Program Manager who has worked the last several years in healthcare regulatory affairs, supply chain, and legal capacities. I have also supported the IT sphere with development and priorities identification. I've handled budgets and designed projects from beginning to delivery. Looking for a similar role, preferably more towards the north end of town but would discuss for the right position.

If you have any ideas or leads, please let me know.
Macpappy99
AG
Check out some of the organizations in the Texas Medical Center. A good chunk of the non patient care positions have been moved to hybrid or completely remote, so location woldnt be much of an issue.
AndAg
AG
Thanks, I'll take a look there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.