Job Network
Sponsored by

HIRING: 100% Remote IT Auditor, Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Role

1,116 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by becca22
neohex09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What you will do:

Develop & test information security policies and procedures

Test effectiveness of IT controls exist to meet applicable current and future security compliance requirements such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001.

Remediate internal controls related to IT, security, operations, and engineering

Work with the internal management team to provide status of control effectiveness

Work with external auditors to assist in the completion of annual compliance audits

What you bring to the role:

Have a passion for and desire to help startup build security and compliance programs.

Excellent project management and organizational skills.

Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Ability to work efficiently with minimal oversight.

Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing, rapid-growth, fun environment with multiple projects and tasks

0-1 year of professional experience in a technology risk or compliance related role.

What you'll get from us:

A team where you can voice your opinion and have full ownership. Tons of opportunities to learn from an expert team. A chance to make an impact!

Please reach out if you are interested.
bookworm97
AG
I have experience building a regulatory/quality control program; policy and procedure authorship; compliance for audits; etc. I'm interested in learning more about what you are looking for.
becca22
I'm a recent graduate and would definitely be interested in more information about this position, if it's still available!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.