Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for Supply Chain Job Opportunities after Career Break

1,896 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Camo
AggieMarisa07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi all,

I worked in Supply Chain/Procurement for BP and Chevron for 6 years before staying home to raise my 3 kids. Now that they are older, I am looking to go back full-time again either based out of Houston or remote. I wanted to reach out in the Aggie network to see if anyone is aware of companies hiring mid-level Supply Chain jobs that are also okay with coming back from a career break? (Although I don't call that much of a break! Haha) Any insight or leads are much appreciated! Thanks! - Marisa '07
mm98
AG
What categories did you manage or work with? We would like to add 2-3 to our team by summer.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Oh…I don't think you are going to have any trouble finding an opportunity.
AggieMarisa07
AG
In Downstream for I supported Manufacturing Operations at all BP's refineries in North America (Catalysts, Caustic Soda, Process Chemicals, Industrial Cleaning Services, Amine Reclamation), then BP Upstream offshore Gulf of Mexico (Catering, HSSE, I&E, O&M Labor), and Chevron drilling rigs globally.
canadianAg
AG
Fairy recently bp actually had a program specifically hiring mothers coming back to a career. Not sure if they're still doing it but worth looking into.
AJ02
AG
We're looking for buyer/planners at Alcon in Houston. We manufacture surgical kits used for various eye surgeries. It's been a real struggle for us to find qualified candidates.
Wrec86 Ag
Not to hijack Marisa's thread, but shoot me an email, I would be interested in discussing.
GigemCO2008
AG
Howdy mm98, are you still trying to add 2-3 this year?

Former Naval Officer with 13 years of Supply Chain/ Procurement/ Sourcing Experience

Thanks !
Will

mm98
AG
That is still the plan. PM me your email address.
GigemCO2008
AG
Will at davanco dot net will auto forward to my email
I just need to sign up for premium again
Camo
I am also looking to add 2 additional planners to my team in Houston

3-5 years planning buying/exp. $60-70K

small manufacturing company close to hobby airport. We are struggling to find people as well.

email me

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.