Howdy!

I am pursuing opportunities in the Houston area, while also being open to fully remote work, in the framework of technology, solutions, or process consulting.

I am currently in a solutions consultant role that encompasses a number of business development responsibilities along with considerable product design, technical consultation, and overall client experience responsibilities. My experience prior to that is rooted in the technical and operational leadership of large-scale client implementations coupled with management, product development, and vendor relations.

Through that experience, I have domain knowledge in employee benefits, HRIS, payroll, and vendor integration supporting employee benefits, and the overall HR technology space. While the majority of my experience is in that HR technology space, I am open to opportunities outside of that particular area.

I can be contacted via PM or via the email address listed below and will be happy to share my resume as desired. I look forward to any conversation that may stem from this and thank you for your time and consideration.

Perry Moore '09
pcmoore21 at yahoo dot com