Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for a M-F day career in Houston

1,313 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Conroe_Ag_8
hlfarmsag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy

My current Houston job is in operations with a midstream company. I also farm nearly full time with my family

My schedule since spring has been leave work at 5:30am/pm and drive around 90 miles home to get field work done after work. I usually stop around 10:30 to 11 and try to be in bed by midnight. Get up at 3am and head back to Houston. We are currently short staffed and with call outs I haven't had time to devote to the farm work. I also have a transfer hold due to short staffing so I cannot move into another role that would be more suitable even despite job offers

Looking for a M-F day only job where I will have more time and weekends to help expand the family farm

Can learn nearly anything and have received perfect scores on my performance reviews at both jobs I've held after graduation.

If interested please leave a contact email. I will send over my resume, reviews and as many referral letters as you want.

I am class of 2014

Thank you
Conroe_Ag_8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Send me your resume.

Davidmgregory8@gmail.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.