Job Network
Sponsored by

Hiring - VP of Operations, Sr. HR Generalist and Safety Manager

1,636 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Spaceag1994
MB97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

My family and I own and run a foodservice distribution company in Houston, TX. We have been in business for 75 years and are looking to hire several key positions. If you or someone you know are interested in any of these roles, please email me at m.bench@jakesfinerfoods.com and I will pass along your information to our HR team.

Feel free to go to our company's website to learn more about our company and our Mission, Vision and Core Values.

May God bless you,
Michael
DiskoTroop
Hello Michael, I have someone who I think might fit the VP role. Can you send me a posting number? I can't find this role listed on your company's website. My email is in my profile for TA.
MB97
AG
Just wanted to say thank you to the various Ags that have sent me an email, keep'em coming!

Michael
Spaceag1994
AG
I'm looking to transition from SR Organization Development to an HR role. I have 25 years experience under the HR umbrella. I've been taking advantage of development opportunities, cross training and exposure to the role and experiences available. If willing to consider, I'm certainly interested.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.